Myview surveys

fiestyvermin

I have been invited to 2 or 3 20 min surveys from myview that only pay 800 points. I have done one or two but not very many and I am probably done totally with those. Looking at the point structure as 35000=25.00. It would take 43.75 surveys to get there. At 20min a survey it would take almost 15 hours to reach 25 for a grand total of 1.667 an hour. YIPPIE I feel so fortunate to be able to honor them with my answers for such stellar payment for my services. I am going to send them a email and let them know what I think. It wont accomplish anything but after 2 years it should be worth something or I hope.

I have been invited to 2 or 3 20 min surveys from myview that only pay 800 points. I have done one or two but not very many and I am probably done totally with those. Looking at the point structure as 35000=25.00. It would take 43.75 surveys to get there. At 20min a survey it would take almost 15 hours to reach 25 for a grand total of 1.667 an hour. YIPPIE I feel so fortunate to be able to honor them with my answers for such stellar payment for my services. I am going to send them a email and let them know what I think. It wont accomplish anything but after 2 years it should be worth something or I hope.

You tell them that agree with you, and shame on them. :(

First they raised the magazine surveys from 350 points to was it 750 or 800, I forgot...now back to 600. They're quick and easy so I do them. I won't complain too much though because I go there when I have a chance, never wait for invitations..and sometimes do 6 in a row. Most of my Amazon credits come from them. I also like the 1,000 points for recruiting someone and the 100 points for being disqualified. Better than the nothing the other companies give us.

First they raised the magazine surveys from 350 points to was it 750 or 800, I forgot...now back to 600. They're quick and easy so I do them. I won't complain too much though because I go there when I have a chance, never wait for invitations..and sometimes do 6 in a row. Most of my Amazon credits come from them. I also like the 1,000 points for recruiting someone and the 100 points for being disqualified. Better than the nothing the other companies give us.

Yes I have to agree there with you. I'm just getting jaded by surveys any more. :roll:

:( Another one from which to unsubscribe. :(

This is the response I got from Lindsay at Myview, when I questioned the points:The subject of my email was Survey Points She did not include a copy of the email I sent which is funny.

Our clients determine the qualifications for surveys.

If you have answered the pre-qualifying questions and got into the client survey, we believe you are a good candidate for that particular survey. There is still a chance you did not meet all of the client’s requirements for the survey. The client will determine if you qualify from the first few questions they ask you. If the client determined you did not qualify, your answers won't be considered since you did not qualify to complete the survey. In such cases members would still receive some points for their attempt to participate.

We always try to make our members' experience with MyView better, therefore we work toward improving our pre-qualifying methods.

Sincerely,

MyView Community Team

Your representative Lindsay

This is the response I got from Lindsay at Myview, when I questioned the points:The subject of my email was Survey Points She did not include a copy of the email I sent which is funny.

Our clients determine the qualifications for surveys.

If you have answered the pre-qualifying questions and got into the client survey, we believe you are a good candidate for that particular survey. There is still a chance you did not meet all of the client’s requirements for the survey. The client will determine if you qualify from the first few questions they ask you. If the client determined you did not qualify, your answers won't be considered since you did not qualify to complete the survey. In such cases members would still receive some points for their attempt to participate.

We always try to make our members' experience with MyView better, therefore we work toward improving our pre-qualifying methods.

Sincerely,

MyView Community Team

Your representative Lindsay

It seems like I am not getting very many surveys.I click on it a lot and there are very few times that I get a survey.I wouldn't mind the low amount of points if I would get a lot of surveys but I don't there was a time that I would do 5 in a row which helped rack up the points but thats not the case anymore.It is getting harder and harder in the survey world.

another worthless response from Lindsay:

Hello Mark,

We highly appreciate your long term membership with MyView.

We understand your feelings on this matter. Please know, some of our surveys do offer lower point values. However, some of our surveys offer much higher point values (in the ranges of 5000 to 20,000 plus points). We do see you have completed a few surveys worth 7,000 points in the past. Recently, we just don't have any higher value point opportunities for you.

Why does this happen?

1. Reward amounts are determined by the clients budgets for the projects and our clients determine the qualifying criteria for our surveys.

2. We can only offer you surveys you would have a chance to qualify.

3. The surveys you are being offered is all we have to offer right now.

We understand you may get a survey offer that you feel is not worth your time and that you may pass on it. We are continually looking for better survey opportunities.

We apologize that we haven’t managed to provide you with higher-valued surveys lately. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Thank you for being a member of MyView – we truly appreciate it.

Key word is in the past I bet I havent had a 7000 survey this year maybe once or twice if that. The same surveys that they were giving 7000 for are now 2000. Down and down they go. More useless hot air garbage