What are ZoomPoints?

seven

I just clicked on this survey @ SH and this came up and have never heard of this before.

Welcome to our survey!

We are interested in your opinions. If you qualify and complete this survey, you will receive ZoomPoints.

Please answer each question on your screen prior to proceeding to the next screen. If you experience any difficulty while taking this survey, please contact us at 'Survey Support'.

Let's get started! Just click on the "CONTINUE" button to begin.

PLEASE NOTE: There is a known issue with Google Chrome & Safari that prevents certain question types from working as needed. Please use another internet browser to access this survey if Google Chrome or Safari is your default browser.

Looks like it might be a survey from that ZoomPanel that didn't get edited before being passed along. I've had a couple of surveys like that through Surveyhead (the few that I've qualified for haha) where at the end it said you'll be credited with x amount of credit specific to a different site.

I just googled zoompoints to see what panel that currency belongs to. :lol:

As I have never heard of it I don't think getting any would do me any good. LOL So I didn't try it. The funny thing is is that in my list it said 15 minutes - $1.50 then when I clicked on it it said I would get ZoomPoints.

I think you are right about it being from another panel. Thanks Idylatoo. 8)