Has Valued Opinions gone to instant credit?

TSP1973

Okay just did a survey with them that took about 20 Minutes and got $3 for it. I noticed it wasn't pending, so I looked at my statement. I got instant credit for it! :shock: Usually it takes about 3-4 weeks to get credit! Have they gone to instant credits now?

After reading your post I went to look at my account.I looked up rewards not yet paid and I did one on 8/14 it says "Completed,but not rewarded" and it's not in pending so I don't think they have any intentions of paying me.So I emailed them here is my letter

On 8/14 I took survey no.152658 for $1 on your statement page it says Completed but not rewarded.Why? I did the survey and I expect to be paid for it.This has happened quite frequently with your surveys .Where I do the 10 minutes surveys for a $1. and it doesn't want me to give me credit for it.I've let it go but not anymore.You cant take peoples info and not pay.Your starting to get a reputation for this on many forums.I would like my $1 I earned it.Any help in getting it would be appreciated

Sorry to go off subject but in my eyes you got lucky.All they want to do to me is bend me over and screw me.Another good company bites the dust!