secret shopper sites? help

sunny55

Forgive me, as I'm new, and totally lost. :? I couldn't find a recent thread on secret shopping, but does anyone do this and does it pay off?? I wonder, as we are about 30 miles from the nearest big city, which is likely where I'd have to go to do any shopping or reviews. Can some trips be combined to make it worth the gas money, or is there a time limit on when you can shop??

I make a little on surveys and GPT, but t hought shopping might be more interesting and could pay off better.....thoughts?? TIA!! :)

I have researched it but I found that it is not worth the effort. They reimburse you and jobs are not constant. You might have one opportunity one week and two the next and none for several weeks. You have to scan your receipt and it involves a lot of writing as well.

I *always* recommend that people looking to make more/regular money look into "real" work at home jobs. Surveys and GPT sites and the like do not pay as regularly or as much as they used to and there are a lot of things that can be done online on the side now.

• 2 weeks later...