I won -but they took it away

footfree

I was a member of NCP but I recently quit.Then today I got note saying I won a prize from their game

Dear Panelist,

NCP's Mystery Week Promotion has ended, and the mystery week was...

The week of July 22, 2012 (July 22nd through July 28th).

If you transmitted during that week, you are a winner! But what did you win? Well, to solve that mystery you'll need to visit the NCP website (www.ncponline.com) and go to the Message Center, where you'll find the answer: An announcement of what you've won will be waiting for you!

If you qualified, you will win one of the following prizes:

$1,000

iPad3

Kindle Fire

$25 American Express Rewards Card

$10 American Express Rewards Card

1,000 Bonus Gift Points

500 Bonus Gift Points

250 Bonus Gift Points

So I called (since I'm no longer a member I cant visit the web site)when I called they said I won 250 points.Since I cant log on to the site I kinda figured they would say I won the lowest prize.I already turned in my points so the 250 isnt enough to get anything else.I dont know they could be telling me the truth and then they may not about which prize I really one .It just makes you uhum I wonder?It's like you won buy hey lets make sure you cant keep it.Another reason I'm glad I quit.Plus when I quit they asked why and I told them it was to much work for so little of a reward and the guy on the other end said yeah I understand.Didn't even try to get me to stay.Oh well one less headache to deal with.

I was a member of NCP but I recently quit.Then today I got note saying I won a prize from their game

Dear Panelist,

NCP's Mystery Week Promotion has ended, and the mystery week was...

The week of July 22, 2012 (July 22nd through July 28th).

If you transmitted during that week, you are a winner! But what did you win? Well, to solve that mystery you'll need to visit the NCP website (http://www.ncponline.com) and go to the Message Center, where you'll find the answer: An announcement of what you've won will be waiting for you!

If you qualified, you will win one of the following prize

$1,000

iPad3

Kindle Fire

$25 American Express Rewards Card

$10 American Express Rewards Card

1,000 Bonus Gift Points

500 Bonus Gift Points

250 Bonus Gift Points

So I called (since I'm no longer a member I cant visit the web site)when I called they said I won 250 points.Since I cant log on to the site I kinda figured they would say I won the lowest prize.I already turned in my points so the 250 isnt enough to get anything else.I dont know they could be telling me the truth and then they may not about which prize I really one .It just makes you uhum I wonder?It's like you won buy hey lets make sure you cant keep it.Another reason I'm glad I quit.Plus when I quit they asked why and I told them it was to much work for so little of a reward and the guy on the other end said yeah I understand.Didn't even try to get me to stay.Oh well one less headache to deal with.

yes unfortunately thats the mindset of most panels out there nowdays. they really just dont care. :(