Be heard (not be heard worldwide)

magellan

Hello,

I recently came across "be heard", not beheard worldwide…

The site is on the cintengage domain name: http://cdr.cintdirect.com/panel/gAy8IGLuNkCUou7-BYraeA/register so I assume this is run by Cint.

I had some mixed feedback about Cint, very good and very bad… This panel pays by Paypal but I couldn't find any info about payment threshold. I will give it a try and let you know unless someone tried it already.

M.

Hello,

I recently came across "be heard", not beheard worldwide…

The site is on the cintengage domain name: http://cdr.cintdirect.com/panel/gAy8IGLuNkCUou7-BYraeA/register so I assume this is run by Cint.

I had some mixed feedback about Cint, very good and very bad… This panel pays by Paypal but I couldn't find any info about payment threshold. I will give it a try and let you know unless someone tried it already.

M.

You can cash-out on 5. Their surveys have a point system different then others. For instances they may pay 1.23 points or 3.2 points when you are at 5. you can cash-out :?

Sorry, but they don't have referrals, you just join. And at 5. you can cash out and it goes into your paypal account right away, NO WAITING. :)

Sorry, but they don't have referrals, you just join. And at 5. you can cash out and it goes into your paypal account right away, NO WAITING. :)

OK then, I'll follow what you said, sir :D

Cash out at 5? sounds great! does it take long to get to 5?

Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I just depends as in all surveys if you get to do it. If you get DQ'd, it will happen after a few questions, not like others were you get half way through. Then sometimes it offers another survey that you may want to take, but again that doesn't mean you will get to finish that one, but again you will know within a few questions if you can do it. This is what happens for me. I don't know how it is for others. :roll:

• 1 month later...