A nice touch!

zephyl57

This was posted on the ipos site earlier and thought it was a nice touch. Fortunately I live in Texas and won't be effected by Isaac but my thoughts are with those who are.

Dear Panelist,

Hurricane Isaac is expected to make landfall in the Gulf Coast as soon as today. Our main concern is the safety of you and your family.

If you live in an affected area, please do not feel obligated to participate in our surveys or contests during this time. We understand that your priorities are – and should be – on safety and protection from the high winds, flooding and imminent storms.

We also urge everyone to help in the coming days, as people affected by the storm will be in great need. Please do what you can to seek out charities that assist those who suffer from natural disasters such as this.

Our thoughts at i-say go out to those in the path of the storm. Please be safe and careful during this difficult time.

Take care,

The i-say Team

This was posted on the ipos site earlier and thought it was a nice touch. Fortunately I live in Texas and won't be effected by Isaac but my thoughts are with those who are.

Dear Panelist,

Hurricane Isaac is expected to make landfall in the Gulf Coast as soon as today. Our main concern is the safety of you and your family.

If you live in an affected area, please do not feel obligated to participate in our surveys or contests during this time. We understand that your priorities are – and should be – on safety and protection from the high winds, flooding and imminent storms.

We also urge everyone to help in the coming days, as people affected by the storm will be in great need. Please do what you can to seek out charities that assist those who suffer from natural disasters such as this.

Our thoughts at i-Say go out to those in the path of the storm. Please be safe and careful during this difficult time.

Take care,

The i-Say Team

I guess we both live in Texas -like you I'm not going to be effected by it either

I agree nice touch-plus the last thing on my mind would to do surveys if I were in their situation.Glad they didn't say to donate our points to them but to donate to charities who could help.Seems more up standing.My prayers go out to these people seems like it's going a little rougher then expected.