Opinion Outpost - Badges Earned?

peach6

Yup, I thought maybe I won something. It's nonsense, in my opinion, just to let you know you've done a certain amount of surveys (and should be proud?) Goofy thing!

Yup, I thought maybe I won something. It's nonsense, in my opinion, just to let you know you've done a certain amount of surveys (and should be proud?) Goofy thing!

That is goofy

I don't think I have any badges. what the heck are you supposed to do with badges? Just look at them?

yeah really.. don't they have the chance to 'become real' like other sites we know? and there's no socializing with other members on the site either?? i feel like i'm in kindergarten getting gold stars for my efforts!

I get badges with my fitbit(pedometer). It's suppose to be milestones for achieving certain goals in life.Never in my life would I strive to achieve a survey goal so I can make the rich richer.All that would be for me is a reminder that there are better goals in my life to achieve.And then I would quit!

I get badges with my fitbit(pedometer). It's suppose to be milestones for achieving certain goals in life.Never in my life would I strive to achieve a survey goal so I can make the rich richer.All that would be for me is a reminder that there are better goals in my life to achieve.And then I would quit!

I agree. If it was a site that I had confidence in my reaction would be much more positive. In the case of OO it's completely believable that they would think people would stick around for badges and not actual money.

I sent them a quick note asking what the badges are about. Because I also have 1,000 points, what do I do with THOSE?

you have 1000 points you haven't cashed out with yet?

LOL!! I don't think they are "points" though. I have received no email from them saying I wont anything. I actually have 110 in my account so that is why I sent the note to them asking about the badges and points. I am missing something on their site and I dont' know what all of this stuff is about.

LOL!! I don't think they are "points" though. I have received no email from them saying I wont anything. I actually have 110 in my account so that is why I sent the note to them asking about the badges and points. I am missing something on their site and I dont' know what all of this stuff is about.

where is the 1000 points showing in your account? and even still if you have 110 points i'd cash out for the $11 :P

i don't know about the rest of you but i'll only be happy with the badges if i can see the big winner badge light up :wink:

where is the 1000 points showing in your account? and even still if you have 110 points i'd cash out for the $11 :P

i don't know about the rest of you but i'll only be happy with the badges if i can see the big winner badge light up :wink:

I logged on and a badge popped up "1,000 points." Since I have 0 points with them, I am figuring that it means I have earned 1,000 points total in all the time I have been with them. If you look at the badges, it says on the 1,000 point badge that the next one is 5,000. So, you don't HAVE 1,000 points, you earned that many so far.

There are also badges for using amazon, using paypal, # of surveys. The whole thing is quite silly and childish.

Finally heard from them, the badge is for honor only, that it is, and the points don't mean anything either apparently. So I don't need to scroll down anymore and worry about it.