pizza hut

avemaria

anyone else get a lot of surveys from pizza hut sampling new ideas for items on their menu? i'm telling you they need to just focus on making a good pizza the way they used to and stop trying to add new items!

Yep, I know I've done at least 10 or 12 pizza hut surveys for new menu items just this year alone

On a side note I get disqualified for a lot of Domino's because we don't live near one though. There is one in the area but it's about 30 miles away.

I got asked to sample new menu items at Michael Angelo's.Their distribution warehouse is down the street from where I live.They wont pay cash for the menu tasting but are giving out coupons for their products.Which is nice but I didnt realize when I signed on that the tasting was a 3 hour session.

it's almost funny how unappetizing the pictures of the domino's pizza and pizza hut items are.. but most come on surveyhead so i don't dare to be brutally honest or they'll invalidate me.. but i remember years ago when pizza hut was a good pizza.. now it's like little caesars that have reduced price and taken the quality with it.. and domino's to me has always just not felt like a pizza place..

I just did the same one rosiesmom. It's the first one I've gotten where both were included in one survey for me.

it's usually picking which deal out of pizza hut, domino's, papa john's, or little caesar's.. and all the pictures outside of papa john's look like overcooked pizza that must be a joke.. at least papa john's uses all fresh ingredients.. they're the only one of the bunch that doesn't blaspheme the italian culture.

Wish I would get one on Papa Murphys. They are almost the only ones that don't make me sick. I could take an all day survey on Papa Murhpys.

well, maybe not all day. :roll: