Two windows

stormycloud

Hi I was just wondering if you of you have ever done two surveys at the same time. For example have 2 different windows open and actually be doing 2 at the same time? :roll:

only if it's 2 different companies at the same time.. i've let surveyhead and OO surveys open in the background while doing GTM surveys just so i could stay within their timeframe and give them 'good data'..

only if it's 2 different companies at the same time.. i've let surveyhead and OO surveys open in the background while doing GTM surveys just so i could stay within their timeframe and give them 'good data'..

Same here. One survey company always loads really slowly so I usually do another survey while I'm taking theirs.

Hi I was just wondering if you of you have ever done two surveys at the same time. For example have 2 different windows open and actually be doing 2 at the same time? :roll:

I can't say I've done this unless you include Tellwut in the mix. I do that often as I am always checking in at Tellwut to see if there is anything new to do. I've usually always got other windows open in in the background though. I go back and forth a lot.