SPECPAN VS. CLEARVOICE

1957horses

Hey all SP Family,

I have some disarming news about how much SOME of these survey sites are indeed cheating us of what we are supposed to be paying us. This is a quote from a VERY RELIABLE SORCE and I quote............. :shock:

"I just got the same survey that Specpan just sent me for $15 from Clearvoice for $2.50. I didn't finish it of course but they are making a damn fortune off of us dumb asses! That just pisses me off. Should I tell them I just did the same survey and what it paid?"

So you see it isn't just that there are more people are doing surveys (that might be a small fraction of the problem) Why is it that one site pay so much more $12.50 and another only pay only $2.50?? :twisted:

This is a sad news and it angers me and I'm wondering how many more sites are lining their pockets with $$$ that we work for, and making $$$ off of our backs

:roll:

Hey all SP Family,

I have some disarming news about how much SOME of these survey sites are indeed cheating us of what we are supposed to be paying us. This is a quote from a VERY RELIABLE SORCE and I quote............. :shock:

"I just got the same survey that Specpan just sent me for $15 from Clearvoice for $2.50. I didn't finish it of course but they are making a damn fortune off of us dumb asses! That just pisses me off. Should I tell them I just did the same survey and what it paid?"

So you see it isn't just that there are more people are doing surveys (that might be a small fraction of the problem) Why is it that one site pay so much more $12.50 and another only pay only $2.50?? :twisted:

This is a sad news and it angers me and I'm wondering how many more sites are lining their pockets with $$$ that we work for, and making $$$ off of our backs

:roll:

if the truth be known... all of them do. even the best panels out there do. its a sad fact.

• 4 weeks later...

everything by nature declines.. it's noticeable in the downfall of morals in our society.. it's like faxing a fax.. little imperfections in this generation add to the following generation's little imperfections until you have complete downfall.. often it's only noticeable if you compare decades at a time.. sadly it's more noticeable now than ever.. they'll keep pushing the envelope until there's nothing left.. it's the same with greed.. why make (or take) $10 when you can take $20? Steve Jobs was on his deathbed with cancer vowing to spend the last penny of his $40 billion taking back from google what he felt they stole from his company in 'copying' the iphone (crap can i say iphone?).. the richer you are, the more you spend to protect what you have.. and the more you try to get of what you don't have.

I know for a fact that there are survey companies that pay for the time spent and the good ones value opinions and you are rewarded for giving it. I have done quite a few high paying 15-20 min surveys and been paid anywhere from 12-40 dollars for 10-20 min. I do not get a ton of those but they are there. I can not say that I have ever been DQed from higher paying because I have already done the survey which happens quite a bit with lower ones.

Specpan really does pay that much for their surveys but they are a survey site for contractors or people who are a handyman.I had joined at one point but have since dropped out.I am not a building contractor nor am I a handyman and thought it to be unethical for me to continue to do their surveys when none of it applied to me.Just becasue most survey sites have become unethical doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level and I would hope others out there follow suit.I at least know I can sleep better at night knowing I haven't stooped to their level.