SuperPoints Referrals

idylatoo

Please post on this thread if you would like a referral for SuperPoints. You will receive the referral link the form of a Private Message through the forum which you will see at the top of the page.

Members providing referrals - please quote the person requesting and then state you have fulfilled the request. Let's try to keep this thread neat and organized. :)

(Also it'd be great if someone who uses SuperPoints still can write up a short summary of the site that I can put in here since I don't use it. =D)

Before I ask for a Referral I would like to know what you get from your points, like GC's, Money or other stuff? Are the points they give you worth the doing the Survey?

Before I ask for a Referral I would like to know what you get from your points, like GC's, Money or other stuff? Are the points they give you worth the doing the Survey?

Hey TSP1973,

There is an explenation about it were you see (merged) superpoints by find nicole. It is locked to add more comments but you can still read about superpoints.

I PM you a referral. Enjoy.

I can also give you a referral code, just PM me. Superpoints is great. When you get people to join with you, you then make what they make when they click the wheel. There are offers to do also but the person who brings you in doesn't benefit from that...just from the lucky wheel. There are some exceptions...you can ever get a few points from your people's people!

If you join with me, I'll give you lots of tips on how to do well on Superpoints. Cashout is Sunday midnihgt. They pay with Paypal, Amazon and other gift cards. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for referral :D Any tips? Also is there secret to qualify for more surveys?

Your more then welcome Popeye. There are surveys in the peanut labs, in RadiumOne there are free things to do to get points, a few things to do in superpoints, Daily deals and watch videos. You hover on the "get points" and a drop down box appears then you can click on each catagory to check it out. I hope this helps you :)