GTm

avemaria

does anyone know how to contact GlobalTestMarket by email? i can't find an email outside of their form.. i'm having trouble again getting their auto response because when you use the form you have to enter the survey number.. i completed it but it's still on my list.. so they're telling me it's still open.. i did it but it never redirected back to give the points. they're usually good about it if i can manage to get ahold of a human.. but that's the problem.

does anyone know how to contact Global Test Market by email? i can't find an email outside of their form.. I'm having trouble again getting their auto response because when you use the form you have to enter the survey number.. i completed it but it's still on my list.. so they're telling me it's still open.. i did it but it never redirected back to give the points. they're usually good about it if i can manage to get ahold of a human.. but that's the problem.

You probably won't get an answer till Tuesday being it is a long weekend being Labor day and all.

I had a problem yesterday. I did a survey and was supposed to get an additional 250 points over the 150 points. If I let them webcam me watching a commercial. Needless to say I didn't get the 250 points. So I called the site to tell them about 4:00 pm CST and they were already gone, with a recording saying they wouldn't be back in the office till Tuesday. And no I don't know how to get ahold of Global. Sorry! But I'm sure someone here will know how. :?

but i'd get charged to call outside my country so i'm not doing it :P

On the wesite there is a contact page for you to send a message, try that. It may take a while for them to get back to you.

On the wesite there is a contact page for you to send a message, try that. It may take a while for them to get back to you.

yeah the contact page on their site is what i was referring to.. the only way to send a message by it is if you enter a valid survey number in the survey box.. their auto system is set up to where if you enter a survey number that is still open, you get the auto reply that it's still open.. the survey is still showing on my list even though i completed it and it said so.. it just never redirected for my points to be added. I had this problem a month or 2 ago.. i sent an email back to them 15 times and i got the same reply in response each time.. i remember before you could use the frontdesk@globaltestmarket email, but now you get a reply in 47 languages saying it's not deliverable.

yeah the contact page on their site is what i was referring to.. the only way to send a message by it is if you enter a valid survey number in the survey box.. their auto system is set up to where if you enter a survey number that is still open, you get the auto reply that it's still open.. the survey is still showing on my list even though i completed it and it said so.. it just never redirected for my points to be added. I had this problem a month or 2 ago.. i sent an email back to them 15 times and i got the same reply in response each time.. i remember before you could use the frontdesk@globaltestmarket email, but now you get a reply in 47 languages saying it's not deliverable.

I contacted them once and this is the address it came from and I replied to it so it may work for you:

[email protected]

Good luck! :)

• 1 month later...

I contacted them once and this is the address it came from and I replied to it so it may work for you:

[email protected]

Good luck! :)

that email worked for me once, but as of now they've shut it off redirecting us to their site for contacting them