UNIVOX

hpilgrim1

Anyone else complete that LONG boring survey re. fragrances, only to find themselves dq'd after the last page??? After weeks and weeks of being a panelist with them, I have only managed to get one survey accepted. I thought I FINALLY had another one. 2500 points to cash out? I will never get there. I am ditching them today!

Just did it and am I mad!!! How long did that stinking thing run and then at the very end, poof, I am out. I just had the same thought about them my friend. I have had 950 points so far, but I think this is a total waste of time. I tried two others but it just kept asking me the same questions over and over and over. After the 4th time it looked like I was caught in a loop. This one just isn't worth it. I have better luck on mysurvey or OO. Funny how I just logged in to complain about Univox and you had already started the rant. I wish I could give those points to someone, I hate to waste them.

yep im starting to get aggravated a bit with them too. taking me a while to get my last few points i need to get my reward. on the fragrance survey, i must have got lucky i reckon, the 1st click i did i got dq'ed.

It seems that half the time I have to email them when I complete a survey and the points don't show or it says 5 points.. And generally they post my points. I started this survey site on 3/5/12 and cashed out 1 time a few weeks ago. I took a few weeks to get my amazon. Looking back I think half of the 2500 points were 5 pointers. Most of their surveys are for IT, and that is why it takes me so long to get points. :| I have absolutely no idea how IT works. :roll:

• 3 months later...

I have come across many panel members who all share the same story about Univox. After each and every survey, you are credited with only 5 points and not the stated amount..... This has happened to me many times and I have emailed Univox and after many days received a response stating 'we will look into this ....' and, of course, that is the last you hear from them. I am very fed up with Univox and I think they either have serious software problems or they are deliberately not crediting members with the correct points, as stated in their invitations. :?

I have come across many panel members who all share the same story about UNIVOX. After each and every survey, you are credited with only 5 points and not the stated amount..... This has happened to me many times and I have emailed UNIVOX and after many days received a response stating 'we will look into this ....' and, of course, that is the last you hear from them. I am very fed up with UNIVOX and I think they either have serious software problems or they are deliberately not crediting members with the correct points, as stated in their invitations. :?

Same here today. I just completed a 400 points survey and got 5 points. This happened a few weeks ago. I completed one and they said their was no record of it, so no points (well 5) I emailed back and said all that was in the survey and if I didn't do it why would I know all the questions that was in it, even the last few questions, never responded back to me. It was a 100 points. They usually give me credit but this last time no.

Now today I just completed a 400 point survey and it doesn't show the points (well 5) so I emailed them told them all what it was about!! So I shall see. I have cashed out 2ce. One took a long time, 6 months but the last time was about 3 months. Most of their surveys are IT surveys. Who ever knows IT has got to be making a killing.... :shock:

I don't think I will be able to cash out either. I get plenty of invites, but never get to complete them. I think I am up to 1675, but I haven't gotten anything in a while with them. I might just have to ditch them.

I don't think I will be able to cash out either. I get plenty of invites, but never get to complete them. I think I am up to 1675, but I haven't gotten anything in a while with them. I might just have to ditch them.

You know if you go to their site and click surveys, there may be a bunch of them. I do that and sometimes there are 10-15 surveys, might get 1 or 2 done but you will get 5 points for the ones you don't. You always get dq'd right away if it isn't for you and they do add up. I check weekly and like I said I cashed out 2ce.................. :)

You know if you go to their site and click surveys, there may be a bunch of them. I do that and sometimes there are 10-15 surveys, might get 1 or 2 done but you will get 5 points for the ones you don't. You always get dq'd right away if it isn't for you and they do add up. I check weekly and like I said I cashed out 2ce.................. :)

same here. i keep checking and i do get alot of the 5 pointers. it does add up and only takes a few minutes to check.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem with them. I had a survey that my 6 year old son and I completed and we only got 5 points for it. I emailed Univox and they were "looking into it". That was over 6 months ago. Tried to email them a few more times about it and they just completely ignored all of those. It's one thing to waste my time and rip me off, but when you start dragging my child into it and waste his time, well that just makes me furious. I'm close to cashing out, for the first and last time, and as soon as I get my money, I'm done with this panel too. I understand that sometimes things happen, but the fact that it happens to so many people is ridiculous. And the fact that when you contact their customer non-service and they do nothing, pretty much tells me that this company is not a good company. It seems to me that they are trying to rip us off. The mark of a good survey company is when you have a problem, the company looks into it and makes it right. Univox has never done that so to me that makes them a crap company. They're on my done list too.

Well I finally got my 400 points........... :P

T problem with them is that I get invites that say "Survey for everyone" or "Survey for pet owners"..............ect. And I only answer a few questions and "poof" I'm out.................. :evil:

• 3 weeks later...

I have "completed" 94 surveys with Univox in the last seven months and probably was disqualified prior to finishing another 50+ surveys. Of the 94 completed I received full credit on just 2 surveys (one for 500 pts and one for 150 pts.) For all of the rest I was given 5 points each. I contacted their customer service and was told that their "average survey taker" earns their 2,500 points within 4 months. I gave them my stats and they committed to look into this and get back to me. Never heard from the again.

At the rate I was going I wouldn't get to 2,500 points for over a year. Only sign up for Univox if you enjoy taking surveys with no expectation of receiving any compensation for doing so.

WOO HOO.............. :D

I finley completed a survey 150 points on Univox AND the POINTS went right into my ACCOUNT..................... :shock:

I didn't have to email them this time................... 8)

• 1 month later...

I just spent around 15 to 20 minutes on a bath soap survey and when I submitted it at the end I was dq'd. _angry__by_CookiemagiK.gif

I sent an angry message. No telling how they will handle it.