international surveys.

IndyVic3820

I do have a question about international surveys. Can I, living in Australia do surveys from the USA and the UK?

I thought it might be best to ask before I go trying to sign up for ones listed!

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

The best thing is to go down the line, get a pen, write down all of the contact addresses and write to them. You may not get answers until next week because we're celebrating Labor Day and businesses are closed until Tuesday. On many surveys, it asks what country you're from which makes me think maybe it's OK but check them out. I hope you look at this board and see which companies we use. There are not that many great ones left but my suggestion is to start with Global Test Market, Opinion Outpost and MyView. If you need a referral for MyView, message me here. The others you can just join without a referral. Try Pinecone (they don't always accept people and you need to google "Pinecone banner". Also, as a filler between surveys, try Tellwut (very easy) and Swagbucks. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I think with most survey sites you can tell whether they accept international panellists when you're registering 'cos there's a provision for overseas addresses or they ask you what country you live in. Some are truly international (Global testmarket is a good one) and there's a few Australian ones that are worthwhile. I'm in Australia too and it's taken me a while to sort the wheat from the chaff but there's plenty of good ones available for us. Cheers!