fiftyplussurvey.com

theskyhunter

has anyone ever heard of this panel. i joined it several years ago. never heard one thing from them. emailed a dozen also and still nere a word. rejoined a month or 2 back and same thing, nothing not a thing. emailed them again several times since...nothing. just trying to figure whats up with this panel. :? i was really looking forward to doing surveys with a panel that directly deals with my age group. any help woould be great. thx!

has anyone ever heard of this panel. i joined it several years ago. never heard one thing from them. emailed a dozen also and still nere a word. rejoined a month or 2 back and same thing, nothing not a thing. emailed them again several times since...nothing. just trying to figure whats up with this panel. :? i was really looking forward to doing surveys with a panel that directly deals with my age group. any help woould be great. thx!

If you emailed them a dozen times and Fiftyplussurvey never took the time to email you back, that should tell you right there to avoid them. If they were a Good and Decent survey company, they would have emailed you back the first time regarding your question!

If you emailed them a dozen times and Fiftyplussurvey never took the time to email you back, that should tell you right there to avoid them. If they were a Good and Decent survey company, they would have emailed you back the first time regarding your question!

yeah, im afraid youre right on the money.

I unsubscribed a few years ago. Actually rewarded 5 points (5 cents), 10 points (10 cents) a survey. Unbelievable.

Jeez. I see those surveys and I'm like, I could walk a mile and if I looked down the whole way I'd probably find 5-10 cents the whole way. More if I invested in one of those metal detectors like the commercials tell me to. :lol: