SuperPoints Discussion

Anh-Hoang

I would like a referral please.

Hey Anh, I PM you a referral. :D

I got you :D but I'm in a little problem because I singed up before but also canceled it a month ago. Now it said that my email "is already in use". I'm trying to contact with them now.

Thanks for your referral :wink:

Hey Anh,

Once you have been in superpoints, you can't re-enlist. You can't get another go at it. I'm sure they would activate your account, but you have to keep it as it was. And don't try doing it under anther account, if they found out (and believe me they always find out) you will be suspended, and loose your points, and you will be locked out permanently. These sites make that VERY CLEAR. They can tell even if you do surveys (or what have you) from a different computer. Same with my bank. If I try to open my bank account online from a different computer right here at home it will not let me in. I have to go through hoops to authenticate that it is me. :o

This is just a little advise :!::!:

Oh thanks for advising. Everything is fine, just because last time I was thinking that I couldn't use computer anymore so I canceled all the survey website account (big mistake). So I just have to not touching the edit account, right? Sounds like this site is pretty good. I guess we should pay more attention to referral sites :idea: pineconeresearch is an evidence :)

Reminder: we are going off the topic, iladytoo gonna be mad :!: so stop here ^^ PM me then :wink: