VIVATIC

Anh-Hoang

I just saw this new site.

It's mostly for UK, but it has US version too. Have heard people in UK said they got their money.

Need Paypal account in order to redeem (my problem =.=)

So... did anyone in US try this and get some experiences want to share :D

I just saw this new site.

It's mostly for UK, but it has US version too. Have heard people in UK said they got their money.

Need Paypal account in order to redeem (my problem =.=)

So... did anyone in US try this and get some experiences want to share :D

It looks like they take surveys from other companies - one mentioned was Toluna - so I'm not interested in signing up. It could be a completely legit and awesome site, I'm just a lot pickier now and I definitely avoid sites that route surveys from other survey sites that I can sign up with directly. I also see that they don't credit until the following month which is kind of an annoyance, too.

There's lots of information out there about this company. I just used a search engine and used the keywords vivatic and reviews. There are only a few posters here so I always recommend using a search engine as well as asking for opinions. :)

Yeah, it looks not so good. As you said, it links up to other surveys. After clicking on that survey, answering all classification questions, then it links to another site on another tab to do real survey :| annoying.

I also search on WebOfTrust and it said "unsatisfy" company. Never mind then :) That company is located in UK, so I'm not interesting to follow anymore.

In search engine, I usually type keywords like "vivatic scam" for better comments, though.

In search engine, I usually type keywords like "vivatic scam" for better comments, though.

I find that when I use a negative word like scam or complaints then I won't get as balanced results as I do when I simply look for reviews. Every site has complaints but what *I* want to know is if the benefits outweigh the complaints. For example, lots of members here complain about OO and Surveyhead but they still use those sites extensively. :)

I find that when I use a negative word like scam or complaints then I won't get as balanced results as I do when I simply look for reviews. Every site has complaints but what *I* want to know is if the benefits outweigh the complaints. For example, lots of members here complain about OO and Surveyhead but they still use those sites extensively. :)

But for me, when I look for reviews, there are many other websites boost each other up so it's not really trustful. By the way, search by "scam" I got some very useful sites' comments (not really complaints), it sounds believable enough :)

some I often use is http://www.mywot.com/ - http://www.webutation.net/ - and yes http://www.bbb.org/us/Find-Business-Reviews/