USA surveyhead??? weird!

Anh-Hoang

funny thing today

I was about to sign up for surveyhead through SurveyPolice but when I click on USA... it turns out rewardtv.com :|

Anyone gets any idea about this? I'm confused now :roll:

Once I tried to talk to them but they didn't reply back, so...

idylatoo, you're their member, right? Tell them to fix it :D your voice is more valuable than mine 8)

And forget about this, just look at topic "surveyhead frustration" scares me off :roll:

I was also their member until they change their rewards right at the time I have enough money to cash-out. Made a quick cancel account after that ^^ That was before I know about surveypolice :)

Once I tried to talk to them but they didn't reply back, so...

idylatoo, you're their member, right? Tell them to fix it :D your voice is more valuable than mine 8)

I am just the moderator of this forum. My voice is not any more important than yours when it comes to the main site.

And forget about this, just look at topic "surveyhead frustration" scares me off :roll:

I was also their member until they change their rewards right at the time I have enough money to cash-out. Made a quick cancel account after that ^^ That was before I know about surveypolice :)

we could have a topic on frustration for every panel out there.. they all have their problems.. i posted many times in that topic that surveyhead was 1 of 2 best sites for me.. the frustration we have is in having to wait to be paid.. possibly having our work invalidated 'without reason'.. and the occasional quota full or disqualification.. these all produce the same frustrated response in anyone doing surveys for money..

we could have a topic on frustration for every panel out there.. they all have their problems.. i posted many times in that topic that surveyhead was 1 of 2 best sites for me.. the frustration we have is in having to wait to be paid.. possibly having our work invalidated 'without reason'.. and the occasional quota full or disqualification.. these all produce the same frustrated response in anyone doing surveys for money..

"waiting to be paid" is the main problem with me, I'm not patient person. And yeah, I got other problems with other sites too. But still, they pay for our survey immediately so we don't have to care much or keep track on it. 1 week will be fine, but 4-6 weeks... count me off :roll:

you inspires me up :!: I'm gonna join tomorrow :mrgreen:

But did you fill up the surveys profile? should we do that cause it takes time just for a few points :roll:

have you done that on the other sites you're on? if not then that's the main problem you're not doing as well as you want.. on surveyhead you'll get more surveys directed to you if your profiles are complete.. the less complete they are, the more general the surveys they send you.. you'll see it at the top of the screen (possible surveys, $15 etc..).. that's the general pool of surveys because they don't know how to match you, so they throw you in allowing you the chance to qualify.. but you disqualify a lot because of this.. because you're skipping their matching system and going directly to the main pool of surveys.. but they will go directly to your main list if you have your profiles completed.. you still may disqualify but it will be far less often if your profiles are done..

plus you get $5 in your account just for joining surveyhead.. i think they still do that.. i haven't seen the main signup page since january when i signed up.

you inspires me up :!: I'm gonna join tomorrow :mrgreen:

But did you fill up the surveys profile? should we do that cause it takes time just for a few points :roll:

have you done that on the other sites you're on? if not then that's the main problem you're not doing as well as you want.. on surveyhead you'll get more surveys directed to you if your profiles are complete.. the less complete they are, the more general the surveys they send you.. you'll see it at the top of the screen (possible surveys, $15 etc..).. that's the general pool of surveys because they don't know how to match you, so they throw you in allowing you the chance to qualify.. but you disqualify a lot because of this.. because you're skipping their matching system and going directly to the main pool of surveys.. but they will go directly to your main list if you have your profiles completed.. you still may disqualify but it will be far less often if your profiles are done..

plus you get $5 in your account just for joining surveyhead.. i think they still do that.. i haven't seen the main signup page since january when i signed up.

I agree 100%. You need to fill out ALL of your profile questions on there. Don't worry about what you get for doing it money wise right now because they will help you tremendously in the future(down the road) when they are sending you surveys that are relevant to you. That is one of the first things I did when I joined a long, long time ago and I still check to see if there is anything new for me to fill out all the time because they do add new stuff from time to time.

But the thing I'm wondering about is that they may sell our information or save them for the future. It was like everything information from us that time.

I'm neither rich nor popular person so I don't really care about that, just curious :D

One very important reason to fill out profiles is that it allows companies to verify your information. Others have posted about being denied their earnings because their profiles weren't filled out and therefore the company couldn't verify the survey information.

One very important reason to fill out profiles is that it allows companies to verify your information. Others have posted about being denied their earnings because their profiles weren't filled out and therefore the company couldn't verify the survey information.

That's quite important info!!! thanks

I will do that ASAP and consider about Surveyhead :wink: