Onlycashsurvey & SurveyHead DOWN???

nybabe58

Im trying to get on these sites and I get a proxy server error for both. Does anyone else have this problem and can someone tell me what is going on? Never happened before. :x

Site is back up...at least Onlycashsurvey. Have to try their associated site Surveyhead! :D

you meant Onlycashsurvey is getting better?

I'm about to join surveyhead but... still considering since it has a bunch of complaints on BBB with A- overall :?

Site is back up...at least Onlycashsurvey. Have to try their associated site Surveyhead! :D

you meant Onlycashsurvey is getting better?

I'm about to join surveyhead but... still considering since it has a bunch of complaints on BBB with A- overall :?

I can't compare if Onlycashsurvey is getting better as I have only been a member since 5-1-12 but so far with the few I do belong such as SurveyHead...Onlycashsurvey has paid out well. I have already $140 since May 1st($50 on its way to paypal in a few days) Where before once you requested either $35 or $50 to paypal it would take a total of 4 weeks easy to get it all accomplished now I am finding that they release it in 3 weeks and that includes the 6-7 days it takes to get to paypal after they say its confirmed. Also not including the last few days(very slow putting up surveys and releasing $) they were updating and releasing money very fast. Ex I had come home on the 27th of Aug after being away for a few days and doing very few surveys, then I was able to cash out at $50 and by Sept 7 I now have $44.25 that was released and waiting for the $5.75 to request another payout. Still have over $50 pending in surveys with 3 from June that was never released and not sure it will be and I was quite honest as I am with all the surveys. Doesn't pay to lie b/c no one can keep up with all the lies you can tell just to try to get the credit. Better to just be honest and do the ones you are approved to do.

Now SurveyHead is different even if it is run by the same folks as Onlycashsurveys. I have been a member since July and have only $23 released with $14 pending and very few surveys come up and very slow releasing anything. My money is on Onlycashsurveys even if the last 3 days I havent had a penny released and not many surveys. Find that on the weekend very little funds are released and not a lot of surveys.

Do you find that also?? Give your opinion of one or both? Anyone.

I have belonged to Only Cash since 4/18/10 and have only made $125. The cashout used to be $20, and it was basically Paypal. And it took forever. I think the last time I cashed out it was $35 for Paypal, and they don't even show anything for $20. So I guess they forgot to change their screen. I did just check and they are up and running.

I have belonged to Only Cash since 4/18/10 and have only made $125. The cashout used to be $20, and it was basically Paypal. And it took forever. I think the last time I cashed out it was $35 for Paypal, and they don't even show anything for $20. So I guess they forgot to change their screen. I did just check and they are up and running.

Thats kind of crazy if I have to say and ask how often do you do surveys? As I said I have just done this from May 1st 2012 and have already gotten $140 with $50 of that expected in a few days after given notification that the $50 was released so just waiting that 6-7 days. I understand the amount went from $20 to $35 b/c my first cash out was $20 but it seems if you have been doing this 2 yrs longer than I have something is wrong or maybe now they show more surveys? Were you not approved for many? I seem to get approved 75% of the time. Yes it says $20 is the threshold but we know now for paypal payment its $35 and up...well $50 is the next threshold for paypal. So are you turned down for surveys or do you just not do many to begin with?