Need to take screen shot when points are to good to be true

footfree

So I did a survey over at Ipsos it said 12 minutes 100 points(thermacare survey). After I did it I checked my points and it only gave me 45.I wrote them a email saying I'd like my other 55 points and their response is that they have given me the points for the survey.The 45 points that is.So I wrote them again. I told them I want them to be honest and ethical and give me the whole 100.However without proof I don't know how I'll get them .My advice is if the points seem to good to be true always take a screen shot before doing the survey.

That really is good advice for all of us. Technical error or not if they say we are going to get --- amount of points for doing a survey, then we should get --- amount of points.

I believe all Ipsos surveys say you will receive UP TO ______ points. You would assume that if you complete the full survey that you would receive all the points but that isn't always the case. Just be aware of this with Ipsos. It's shady but I put up with it because I do all right with them.

I believe all Ipsos surveys say you will receive UP TO ______ points. You would assume that if you complete the full survey that you would receive all the points but that isn't always the case. Just be aware of this with Ipsos. It's shady but I put up with it because I do all right with them.

oh wait! are you talking about i-say.com?

may I get a real website? and PM a referral code ^^ I may use it later :D

mysurvey does the same thing.

No I don't think they do -I think they tell you the point value and the time.Next time you get a survey be careful and see if they say up to or if they give you the full amount.I''ll do the same and we'll see what happens.I put up with them too.For the most part they are honest but every once in a while they screw up.But Lord knows if you question them on it they didn't make the mistake.They hate to say they're wrong and that irks me.My goodness 100 points with them is $1.00 am I gonna break their bank getting everything from them that's owed to me? Like I said need to take a screen shot when it sounds to good to be true and (lol) all this for another 55 points.

I did go to their web site and your right I saw "up to" -now if I could just get another invite and see what it says.

happened to me with mypoints. bought a book for $16 with 1,000 points special email. They gave me 750 points. did tons of screen shots went to BBB. They kept lying that they gave me the points and even extra points. but my point total never changed. they even deleted some of my point history. The BBB believed them and i was tired of fighting. oh well.

So I did a survey over at Ipsos it said 12 minutes 100 points(thermacare survey). After I did it I checked my points and it only gave me 45.I wrote them a email saying I'd like my other 55 points and their response is that they have given me the points for the survey.The 45 points that is.So I wrote them again. I told them I want them to be honest and ethical and give me the whole 100.However without proof I don't know how I'll get them .My advice is if the points seem to good to be true always take a screen shot before doing the survey.

Take it to the BBB! This is one of the Many Reason why I left the Ipsos!

It does say' up to ' on their survey invites.It's just that I either get 5 for trying or the full amount specified in the invite. I really don't ever remember getting somewhere in between.Without proof I really don't know how I have a leg to stand on.I will be doing screen shots in the future.

I just got a email from them saying they are investigating my claim.So I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens.

It does say' up to ' on their survey invites.It's just that I either get 5 for trying or the full amount specified in the invite. I really don't ever remember getting somewhere in between.Without proof I really don't know how I have a leg to stand on.I will be doing screen shots in the future.

I just got a email from them saying they are investigating my claim.So I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Every time I dealt with them on points issue's I had to take it to the BBB! :(

In all reality I hate to quit them I get some pretty good PT'S from them.I know it's the principal of the matter -but I'm not willing to give up on them for .55 cents and without the proof I'm not sure the BBB will do anything about it.However I will email them and try to find a way to get this done as long as they are willing to work with me then I'll give them a chance and see what they have to say. :roll::roll: y.