Lergerweb-GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

footfree

So I just receive a survey in my email from them.I start to do the survey and it says sorry but we have enough people filling out the survey fitting your description.I mean I literally just got the darn email.How can that be?Plus I only need the $1 to cash out.The last paying survey I got from them was on the 11th of August.It really makes me wonder if you they did this on purpose.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I did also get a survey from them and finished it and got the $1.00 I needed to cashout, but it won't let me cashout it says :shock:

We are sorry, you cannot cash out at this time.You must have a minimum of $20 earned, :?

But I just got to $20.00. So I shot off an email to them. :roll:

How weird...I am also at $19. Whenever I am a dollar or two away, I get "pending" on the last survey I took for a long time. Is that deliberate, I don't know but so unfair.

I was emailed back and was told to wait 72 hours. :?

I wonder if this is going to be a ongoing thing with them?If so, then they need to say that on their web site.

I was able to redeem for a $20.00 check today. It took 72 hours for the points to be added to my account. :D

Good to know.I just made my dollar and tried to cash out and it wont let me.So now I know to wait 72 hours -Thanks do you remember how long they said it would take to get your money?

I was able to redeem for a $20.00 check today. It took 72 hours for the points to be added to my account. :D

Good to know.I just made my dollar and tried to cash out and it wont let me.So now I know to wait 72 hours -Thanks do you remember how long they said it would take to get your money?

I think it said something about 3-4 weeks. Same old same old. I did another one today also. I very rarely get any maybe 1 or 2 a month and this time 2 in the same week. :D

Very very slow. I got my first dollar somewhere around 9/11 and as of 9/12 I am only at 13. No clue on how many i have missed but with cash out being 20 it will probably take another year if I hit 20 that fast.

To hpilgrim...in answer to your question, I looked at the page I keep with them and the only figure I see is $1. Maybe others have gotten more. I have only done 11 surveys since January so they are not the greatest as far as frequency.

I find more surveys when I visit their website than I receive by email. I have had $2 surveys from them. Lately it's been $1 per survey. Sometimes I forget about them so it takes me awhile to make it back up to $20 :D