Greeting Card Panel

hpilgrim1

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the reward for this survey? I stayed with it for three months, and the site says I have conpleted the time required, but I can't find any info about how or when I will get paid. So far, my dashboard is saying my reward amount is 0.... So I was wondering if it takes some time to be credited, or what.....

I requested mine on 8/12 and am still waiting for it :?

it's part of united sample (surveyhead/ jdp).. my last request on surveyhead was 8/13 for an amazon card and i still haven't heard on it yet.

it's part of united sample (surveyhead/ jdp).. my last request on surveyhead was 8/13 for an amazon card and i still haven't heard on it yet.

I still have a pending $4.00 from May :shock:

have you been paid yet from surveyhead? i have one requested from 8/13 and i'm still waiting 4 weeks later.

I got paid the greeting card one last Friday :P , and the one from May $4.00 not yet, still pending :shock: But 2 weeks ago Rohit said to email him if it still hasn't been credited to my account. So I shot him a quick email. So we'll see what happens.

Then I have a $10.00 one still pending a few weeks from doing a test product, but I have gotten a invalid for a $5.00 test product before. :cry:

have you been paid yet from surveyhead? i have one requested from 8/13 and i'm still waiting 4 weeks later.

I got paid the greeting card one last Friday :P , and the one from May $4.00 not yet, still pending :shock: But 2 weeks ago Rohit said to email him if it still hasn't been credited to my account. So I shot him a quick email. So we'll see what happens.

Then I have a $10.00 one still pending a few weeks from doing a test product, but I have gotten a invalid for a $5.00 test product before. :cry:

o i meant paid in general from surveyhead.. i have a cashout still requested from 4 weeks ago that isn't confirmed yet.

Back when I did the greeting card panel I finished it up on February 1st and it worked out that I cashed out at both places in the same week and they sent me both payments at once to paypal. $50.