Anyone get this from Toluna today?

greeneyeddevils

I just received this email from Toluna today did anyone else get this? I love the part I highlighted in red....

I don't like your shitty point system that asks me to take a 55 min survey for 2500 points..bite me Toluna!!

Dear member,

Toluna is pleased to announce the launch of the Beta version of the newly redesigned Toluna.com!

And not only that, but you’ve been chosen to join our growing pack of beta testers!

This means you’ve earned the chance to be among the first ones to experience it and give

us your feedback on things such as:

Overall experience when taking surveys and answering polls.

Functionality of our Gifties rewards program. A brief explanation: Gifties is a brand new application that will be available on

Toluna.com and allows you to send virtual gifts (some of which can become real!) to your friends and family, and even yourself!

Interaction on pages (Rewards page, create content, recent polls/opinions, my survey center…).

Integration with social media (Facebook/Twitter/Google+).

Let's begin

Recommended: For best results please use the latest versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and a screen resolution higher than 1024 pixels

and please delete cookies and cache on your browser before accessing the Beta site.

You will see lots of changes and you might encounter some bugs, links that don’t work, or see things you don’t like.

Take a look at the following components, and please give us your feedback:

- New wall features

- New FAQ section, see if it answers all of your basic questions about the new site

- Interaction with new notification system

- And anything else you like or dislike (tell us what you think, we want to hear everything!)

A few other questions you may have:

“Will the content I create on new Toluna be available on old Toluna?”

- Yes! You don’t have to worry about that as the old and new site are fully integrated.

“Do my Toluna points and history carry over to the new site?”

- Absolutely! Your Toluna account will be available in its entirety on the new site – including, of course, your current points balance and history.

“The new site sounds great, how do I get started?”

- That’s easy, just click on the link above which will take you to the new site and sign in using your normal username and password.

Once you get online you’ll see a ‘feedback’ button in the bottom right-hand corner of all pages which you can click when you’d like

to tell us something. Email us if you have any questions at [email protected].

(For the moment please keep the Beta process confidential until we are ready to unveil it the world!)

We really look forward to your feedback.

See you soon on Toluna New Generation!

The Toluna Team

I just received this email from Toluna today did anyone else get this? I love the part I highlighted in red....

I don't like your shitty point system that asks me to take a 55 min survey for 2500 points..bite me Toluna!!

Dear member,

Toluna is pleased to announce the launch of the Beta version of the newly redesigned Toluna.com!

And not only that, but you’ve been chosen to join our growing pack of beta testers!

This means you’ve earned the chance to be among the first ones to experience it and give

us your feedback on things such as:

Overall experience when taking surveys and answering polls.

Functionality of our Gifties rewards program. A brief explanation: Gifties is a brand new application that will be available on

Toluna.com and allows you to send virtual gifts (some of which can become real!) to your friends and family, and even yourself!

Interaction on pages (Rewards page, create content, recent polls/opinions, my survey center…).

Integration with social media (Facebook/Twitter/Google+).

Let's begin

Recommended: For best results please use the latest versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and a screen resolution higher than 1024 pixels

and please delete cookies and cache on your browser before accessing the Beta site.

You will see lots of changes and you might encounter some bugs, links that don’t work, or see things you don’t like.

Take a look at the following components, and please give us your feedback:

- New wall features

- New FAQ section, see if it answers all of your basic questions about the new site

- Interaction with new notification system

- And anything else you like or dislike (tell us what you think, we want to hear everything!)

A few other questions you may have:

“Will the content I create on new Toluna be available on old Toluna?”

- Yes! You don’t have to worry about that as the old and new site are fully integrated.

“Do my Toluna points and history carry over to the new site?”

- Absolutely! Your Toluna account will be available in its entirety on the new site – including, of course, your current points balance and history.

“The new site sounds great, how do I get started?”

- That’s easy, just click on the link above which will take you to the new site and sign in using your normal username and password.

Once you get online you’ll see a ‘feedback’ button in the bottom right-hand corner of all pages which you can click when you’d like

to tell us something. Email us if you have any questions at [email protected].

(For the moment please keep the Beta process confidential until we are ready to unveil it the world!)

We really look forward to your feedback.

See you soon on Toluna New Generation!

The Toluna Team

Yes this is for Canadian Toluna survey takers. Looks like they are changing the Canadian site to be like the American site with gifties (that might turn into real gifts), etc.

I haven't seen any "gifties" turn real. I had 10,000 points to use up since I will not do their surveys any more. So I bought 50, 200 point "gifties" you would think 1 in 50 would turn real.........not. just a sham for me anyway, might work for someone else.

Say if you have had a "gifties" turn real, PLEASE by all means tell us about it OK?? :roll:

I now see that others share my opinion of Toluna. Up until the last 6 or so months, Tokuna/Synovate was one of my favorite survey vendors. However, in this period I have experienced spending significant time (30+ minutes) on surveys, getting to what appears to be end, then advised that I was screened out and no points awarded. Complaining to Toluna only resulted in repeated requests for detailed information that I suspect their system has/had and was no longer available to me. No satisfaction and no apparent constructive effort by Toluna. Unless Toluna informs me of substantive effort in correcting my latest case, I will consider it among the fraud sites.