Surveys make my head hurt

peach6

I am starting to get a survey headache

1.JDPower I emailed them a long time ago about a pending survey from june I got a response today she checked my account and updated my account well what the heck does that mean I checked and it's still pending.

2.I went to do a survey on SH 1.50 for 10 minutes after qualifying it was on advertizing and it would take 30 minutes

(not going to happen

3.OOutpost Did a survey and was not credited

4.JD Power They asked me which frozen foods I have bought in the last 3 months it was a very long list but I continued to click on all the ones I have used and then clicked next and it wasn't on frozen food it was a Nipsco survey for my gas and electric usage I did finish it but why ask me about frozen food.

You know when you spill a quart of milk on the kitchen floor? When I was younger, I'd get upset. Now, I just say OK...and get a mop and clean it up. I have gotten this way with the surveys. After filling out 100 boxes and then being told sorry...I just move on. On a GOOD DAY!! There are times where I want to blow my brains out because I am human like everyone else. I warn my friends when I bring them into this venture that they really have to develop a frustration tolerance. And yah...why do they ask about ice cream and give us a survey about batteries? Beats me. JD Power has a survey "pending" for a month, the one that would take me to cashout. Same with Surveyhead. If this isn't deliberate, I'll eat my hat.

You know when you spill a quart of milk on the kitchen floor? When I was younger, I'd get upset. Now, I just say OK...and get a mop and clean it up. I have gotten this way with the surveys. After filling out 100 boxes and then being told sorry...I just move on. On a GOOD DAY!! There are times where I want to blow my brains out because I am human like everyone else. I warn my friends when I bring them into this venture that they really have to develop a frustration tolerance. And yah...why do they ask about ice cream and give us a survey about batteries? Beats me. JD Power has a survey "pending" for a month, the one that would take me to cashout. Same with Surveyhead. If this isn't deliberate, I'll eat my hat.

Want some salt to go with your hat?? LOL

I really hate the long, boring ones where they basically ask you the same questions in about 30 different ways. One right after the other. It feels like they are trying to trip you up or something.

Yes, horses and pizza too! I just did one and when they asked for comments at the end I wrote that this was the worst survey I've ever taken. They're not going to take away my points but I do tell them when it's horrendous. I also hate when there's no meter. If I know I am 75% finished, I will give it my all but when I think it's gonna go on forever, I get annoyed and rush through it.

Yes, horses and pizza too! I just did one and when they asked for comments at the end I wrote that this was the worst survey I've ever taken. They're not going to take away my points but I do tell them when it's horrendous. I also hate when there's no meter. If I know I am 75% finished, I will give it my all but when I think it's gonna go on forever, I get annoyed and rush through it.

Will that be pick-up or delivery??......................... (sorry idylatoo, I know this should be here, I couldn't resist) :shock:

When I started doing surveys I did not know that the first 45 minutes could be just qualifying for the survey. I was very frustrated, but I kept at it and slowly I learned some of the ropes. It does seem that sometimes I want to pull my hair out over some of the surveys. But what has kept me coming back is this place. You all know so much and I have gotten some excellent referrals and information, so I keep doing it. :D

If they lie about the time and it's ongoing and more boring then sin then they get what they deserve.And that's a rush job.Don't lie to me about the time then you 'll get honest answers.As far as I'm concerned a lie begets a lie.

now I'm trying to remember the "redirected sites"... opinionshere is an example, everytime I see it, I just close the browser.

Anyone thinks this is a good idea? (or bad)

now I'm trying to remember the "redirected sites"... opinionshere is an example, everytime I see it, I just close the browser.

Anyone thinks this is a good idea? (or bad)

it's what i do.. i never do opinionshere.. it shows up daily as $1 for 20 minutes on surveyhead.. it's basically just a survey router that, at least for me, disqualifies you most of the time.