Opinion Outpost

vince726

LOL, I just cashed out $20 about 1hr ago. And WOW, they said will send around 24hr, but it just went to my email instantly (about 3min).

Poor you, but yes, try to contact them. Since this is not accredited from BBB, I have no other suggestion.

GOOD LUCK

This happened to lots of people back in July. It was OO and surveyspot that were having issues. Just contact them and question why your account was terminated. They generally claim it was a mistake and then reinstate your account and allow you to cashout for real. I dumped them for this reason back in july. Too much chaos and general shady behavior by them.

Vince, you may have this already but they have a phone number. They've resolved a few issues for me, can't hurt to try on Monday. It's 877-254-1234. Sorry this happened to you and hope you didn't have a lot of money in that account, but even if it was small, you're entitled to it. Let s know how it works out, please.

LOL,

"LOL" isn't really an appropriate response when someone is having problems.

my bad again. It's just my way to make people forget their problems, laugh along with me :mrgreen:

I have been trying to cash out and I continue to take surveys with them. I got up to $20 and so I just tried to cash out again and now I have to have them text me a pin number and I have to put it in the system. Now it will take 24 hours for my amazon credit to show up. Still, I am waiting on one from another site and it has been 2 weeks, having heard from them yet.