SurveyPolice system???

Anh-Hoang

How can some survey sites are verified since they have never gotten a rank or never work.

Some of those sites I heard really bad things.

Except top 20, I scare most of sites in "panel directory" which can put me in spam target.

So... what's wrong with our system :?:

Hi Anh Hoang,

There is nothing wrong with the system. The panels listed in the Panel Directory have all been verified for legitimacy by SurveyPolice. Some of these have been user-submitted, others have been found by us.

Some of them are not rated by users and on their pages have only their contact information and panel website listed. In these cases, SurveyPolice users have not provided their feedback on the panel...again, this does not mean that they are not legitimate, but only that no one has left their comments or have rated the panel. You can find a list of all panels that have been rated at least 5 times by users in the last 365 days on our Panel Rankings page (scroll down to the bottom of the page).

Hi Anh Hoang,

There is nothing wrong with the system. The panels listed in the Panel Directory have all been verified for legitimacy by SurveyPolice. Some of these have been user-submitted, others have been found by us.

Some of them are not rated by users and on their pages have only their contact information and panel website listed. In these cases, SurveyPolice users have not provided their feedback on the panel...again, this does not mean that they are not legitimate, but only that no one has left their comments or have rated the panel. You can find a list of all panels that have been rated at least 5 times by users in the last 365 days on our Panel Rankings page (scroll down to the bottom of the page).

Ha! first time got reply from Administrator :P

OK, I will try a few new ones and give some feedback (not promise) :mrgreen: