OO 60 min for a PRIZE DRAW????

fiestyvermin

I just got back from looking at the OO website to see what was available. I was offered this survey:

survey number: ORD-59931-RWYV

survey length: 60 minutes

reward: 1 Prize Draw Entry

They are really cheapening the whole survey experience. 60 min of my time for a draw WOW I feel honored.

I just got back from looking at the OO website to see what was available. I was offered this survey:

They are really cheapening the whole survey experience. 60 min of my time for a draw WOW I feel honored.

I bet you got right on it (not)

Uhm, no sweeps please. I was ont here yesterday and earned $1 and then won $8 in 4 spins of the wheel. It used to be an instant (almost) into my paypal account and the points are still on my account and nothing in paypal yet. Just checked this morning.

I bet you got right on it (not)

Since it's sunday and not a lot of surveys I went on OO and got a suvey 45 minutes for 1 prize draw I don't usually do them but every time I hit take a survey that one just kept coming up so I figured I would have to do it in order to move on and it worked in my favor because as soon as I put in my age I got DQ i clicked no thanks for doing another survey and got the spin game and won 2.00 I don't think I won on that for at least a year.

it's like surveyspot.. the only email invite i get from them is for the 30 minutes for $1

everything they have is sweeps now and all they can offer for 30 minutes is a dollar