Only Cash Surveys account closure?

fiestyvermin

I am not sure what has happened with my account but my guess is that Only Cash has closed my account. I can not swear to this but for the first time EVER I log into my account and it shows no survey offers, my dashboard is empty. I have 29 dollars earned and it will open the rewards but will not let me select any or show a cash out option. Surveyhead did this with me a long time ago but I was able to continue with only cash and while I do not do many surveys for them I try and check enough just to keep my account from closing. I have emailed them but who knows what or why. Still very odd and why after all this time. Surveyhead did this to me 2 years ago give or take and I have never had a problem with only cash or had any issues but like I said just today it shows nothing except the usual account stuff. It doesnt even show profiles it says I have none available. Thoughts or ideas?

Oh no! But if they closed your account why would it still show money in your account. I went for 5 days with no surveys, made me kind of wonder what was up. I hope you hear from the tomorrow with an explanation. Have you been on there recently and taken a survey?