Hotspex - They stopped sending me surveys

cricket

same here, but they sent me an email telling me that they would verify my account because "inconsistencies" with the answers of surveys. And this is another scam, because I know the answer that I give to their surveys, and I always take the time with honesty for all the surveys. They sent me this the same day when I reached 24,000 points.

ro12ro, are you sure you're talking about Hotspex? You said 24,000 points. Cashout for $10 is at 1,100 points, or their word "bux".. Did you let your account accumulate that much and if so, why?

Does anyone else do Hotspex? If so, have they slowed down for you too?

Hey Cricket, I'm in Canada & they have slowed down big time for me too...I used to get a few a week now I'm getting a couple each month...I just had enough to cash out for a $10 Amazon....I hope they begin to pick up again soon...I enjoy doing their surveys...

I enjoyed them too. I liked the one with the little worm, if you remember that one, just made it cuter and more fun. I did cash out in July and am halfway there now. I guess we have no choice but to be patient. I may call...they have a number.

I signed up, got 1 survey from them. That was in February. Nothing since. I don't check in there, I just let them keep the dollar I earned. Not loving them for sure.