Surveyhead

peach6

No surveys on SH today and very few all week.I see one where it says available survey you may qualify for I don't even no how to answer it if someone knows please tell me What model is your Mitsibishi and then it lists a bunch of models it does not list do not have a Mitsibishi.

No surveys on SH today and very few all week.I see one where it says available survey you may qualify for I don't even no how to answer it if someone knows please tell me What model is your Mitsibishi and then it lists a bunch of models it does not list do not have a Mitsibishi.

Yea I saw that clicked out and puff...............It was gone. How many here owns a Mitsibishi?? :?

• 11 months later...
I finally got credited enough points to cash out yesterday so I guess to punish me they are not going to give me any surveys today.

I don't think thats it. I mean they have to be really childish to do that kind of stuff. Its probably a coincidence.

I figured this out. You just don't answer anything and hit submit at the bottom. It will take you to the dashboard page.

I have also realized this. Sometimes there will be that really crappy survey on there--maybe 40 minutes for a $1 or the Ipad entry ones. I used to ignore them, but now I click on them and get myself opted out. Then...bammmo..when I get back to the dashboard, there are a boatload of surveys there for me. Same thing with Global Test Market. If you don't take their sweeps surveys, you don't get nearly as many surveys (and I noticed that the ones AFTER the sweeps surveys most times do NOT appear on your dashboard or in your email, so you have to take the sweeps surveys to get to them.)