MySurvey teams up w/Global Test Market...

nj07208

Is this good, bad or doesn't matter?

"As a valued member of the mysurvey consumer research panel we would like to offer you a new and exciting opportunity to share your opinions. mysurvey has recently partnered with GlobalTestMarket to provide more surveys to our members. We would like to invite you to join GlobalTestMarket, our partner in online research."

it depends on if they've partnered with them or taken them over.. as long as GTM stays with how they operate.

but this tells you one obvious thing here.. they've partnered with them so as to give more surveys.. but they're not passing them on completely to mysurvey users without taking some of the profit for themselves.. which means they're not going to be paying fairly for the surveys.

That's kind of old news.I don't remember exactly when they took over but I would guess around 6 months ago.It hasn't seemed to have effected GTM however it does seem that mysurvey has gotten worse.And they are just now getting around to asking people to join GTM ?Odd it took them so long.

I just looked up one of my old post and on 2/18 this year I wrote about how mysurvey took over GTM.My how time flies!