2020 Research

Anh-Hoang

Have anyone done their study before and still working with them?

It just sent me a message for 1 study with $125 Prepaid Visa which is worthless for me :roll:

So is it worth time or have good paid ?

Help me out guys, I never receive study project so it's kind of excited :D

It just sent me a message for 1 study with $125 Prepaid Visa which is worthless for me :roll:

Studys are great :D You use the visa card for any and everything. It's just like cash. :P

I did a study for 20/20 research about 2 months ago. IF YOU ARE SELECTED(1 in 3000 people), they will call you and you have to answer like 100 questions by phone. Then, IF YOU ARE SELECTED AGAIN, you should receive an email with instructions. focus groups are paying lower , I did one about 2 weeks for a $75 prepaid visa. Just a few months ago this kind of project was about $200.

I did a study for 20/20 research about 2 months ago. IF YOU ARE SELECTED(1 in 3000 people), they will call you and you have to answer like 100 questions by phone. Then, IF YOU ARE SELECTED AGAIN, you should receive an email with instructions. focus groups are paying lower , I did one about 2 weeks for a $75 prepaid visa. Just a few months ago this kind of project was about $200.

Yes the amount of $$ is also going down for focus groups what they offer now, but still it's sure $$ as long as you answer "appropriately and no stupid" answers or they will take you out and not pay. This by the way is what I myself heard. Others may have heard different. :shock:

i wonder how many people out there think prepaid visas are useless to them... i can start a business to dispose of such cards :P

If you need a partner, I'll gladly volunteer. You take the visas, I'll take those useless Amazon.com codes. (Sorry, 1957horses, I got here first. :P) :lol:

i wonder how many people out there think prepaid visas are useless to them... i can start a business to dispose of such cards :P

If you need a partner, I'll gladly volunteer. You take the visas, I'll take those useless Amazon.com codes. (Sorry, 1957horses, I got here first. :P) :lol:

O see how you are idylatoo!! :shock: I'm laughing so much (you made a joke) my cheeks hurt. I am the QUEEN of amazon. So can I buy them 1/2 price from you?? :lol:

Wait! I want in on the Amazon action. 1957horses has me hooked on the Amazon credits! :D

Well my goodness. Amazon's going to wonder :shock: where all these gift cards are coming from LOL. :lol:

I know! I was in there 3 times today with codes. But here is the thing, I seem to find something to buy before I can get any amount in there. :shock:

I am not really doing paypal anymore. the hubby wants to spend that money on stuff. If I could get Pinecone to do Amazon, I would be in hog heaven.