Harris Poll.....fixin' to wave bye-bye!

theskyhunter

Harris used to be ok with me for the 1st couple years, but theyve gone the way of others...on the downslide. they changed the way they do the qualifying a while back and it just.. well you know what! when you open the email it tells you that they dont want to waste our valuable time(yeah right!) answering alot of questions and not qualifying. okay thats good. but when you get trhu with that it sends you to the next part(the survey). now the perplexing thing!... :? it states then you have to answer more questions to see if you qualify to finish the survey! what the..!!! :x and they say they dont want to waste our valuable time! :x they also quit giving any points at all for not qualifying now. i used to get i think 30 points for being dq"d. zip now! if it werent for the few remaining good panels that i have left id i would certainly quit messing with any of them. im bummed out! :(

Really I'm still getting 30 points for not qualifying.In fact every time I do a survey and don't qualify I go to my account to see if I've gotten the points or not.I'm with you if they stop giving me the 30 points I will be outta there myself.

I don't get that many surveys from them but when I do there not very long.I had one the other day and I DQ it didn't say I got the 30 points but when I checked my points on the site I did receive them.

I'm in Canada & I used to get squat from HarrisPoll..then all of the sudden the last few months I'm getting all kinds of surveys...I was able to cash out for an Amazon cert last week..came yesterday....as for the 30 points for dq's I get that all the time when I dq...I haven't had any problems the last few months...seems the more surveys I complete the more I'm receiving lately...hope it lasts....even the survey times have been low...from 15-25 min tops...

I had another survey today from Harris. And I checked and I also get 30 points for being DQ'd. I to have been getting more surveys from them lately, I wonder why?? I'm at 2,395 so as soon as I get the last 105 points then yep you guest it an AMAZON card. (woo hoo will be when I get there) :D

Hated them! Talk about pennies for a survey. I didn't know much about surveys and they were my first site to work with. So I blindly trodded along and did these stupid surveys. Got paid pennies for most of them. Took me 2 years of dutiful work to get $30. Took me another 2 years to get $30 and they couldn't get the code emailed to me and they got NASTY! So after i finally got the code to redeem, I jumped off of their bandwagone. I can't stand them.

I have 2,496 points. :x 4 points short for a $20.00 amazon. :twisted:

How in the heck did I come up 4 points short :?:

Now watch, I probably won't get a survey for a long time. :cry:

But that is ok, as long as I get one before Christmas. :?

I got my 2nd survey already from them this week...The only thing I don't like is almost every survey is worth only 100 points..

But they're adding up lately...seems the more I'm doing the more they're sending...I rarely ever get dq'd from them & when I have I've always received the 30 point booby prize...Maybe It's because at the end of the survey they always ask you if we invite you to do another survey in the next 3 months will you? I always answer absolute will & they keep sending them more frequently than that

did get an email reply from them and they did tell me you do get 30 points for a d'q. i am checking the site regulr now to see if they r giving it. keeping my fingers crossed though.

WOO HOO............................... :D

I typed to Harris and told them I needed 4 points to get of course an AMAZON but was 4 points off so they sent me a 50 point survey and I got my AMAZON. I have $300.00 so far in my AMAZON account. I see in the future Christmas presents under my tree. :D:lol::):P:wink:8)

I tried to do 2 surveys for them today and got dq'ed and didn't receive 30 points.However last week I tried to do 2 surveys and dq'ed also went to check my account and no points.Well today after doing the 2 surveys I went and checked my account and there was 50 points for each of the surveys I dq'ed on last week.They didn't show up right away like usual however the point value went up.Has anyone else dq'ed only to find 50 points in your account for past dq'ed surveys ?

WOO HOO............................... :D

I typed to Harris and told them I needed 4 points to get of course an AMAZON but was 4 points off so they sent me a 50 point survey and I got my AMAZON. I have $300.00 so far in my AMAZON account. I see in the future Christmas presents under my tree. :D:lol::):P:wink:8)

It will be a Merry Christmas