Only 8000 more points till I can cashout with Myview

TSP1973

Well it has taken longer and longer to get the $25 Amazon GC anymore! They use to award up to about 3000 points on some 20 minute surveys, then they went all the way down to 1000 point 20 minute surveys. Now most of them are 800 point 20 minute surveys! :evil: They just seem to be getting lower and lower. A lot of them I have been purposely DQ myself just for the 100 points because the points were to low to do the whole survey. I figured if they are going to Screw me, why not Screw them! They want you to give Honest Answers, but don't want to give Honest Pay! Well I only have 8000 points left to get the 33950 to cashout for the Amazon GC. So at 800 point 20 minute surveys it will take me 10 to reach cashout. I figured might as well bite the bullet, do the 10 surveys at about 800 a piece, cash out and drop them! I am tired of doing surveys for low pay!

They've raised payout twice since I've been with them and I still have yet to cashout. I hardly ever qualified and I never got enough surveys to get the bonus points all those months they had the "do five" promotion. I either unsubscribed or put them in my spam folder the last time they upped the points - I just can't remember if they are one of the sites you CAN actually unsubscribe from. I just gave up on them ever being worth my time.

I may be in a minority here but MyView is my favorite company. I would hope that you don't actually wait for their emails and just go to the site when you're up to it. I sometimes get 8 surveys in a row, mostly the magazine surveys. At 600 points each, it adds up and they take anywhere from 5-12 minutes. We're all different, we all have our favorites so you have to do what's best for you. I don't so much look at the time...if I am home anyway, I put on some nice music and just go with it until I hit my goal. My goal every day is about $20...if I make 10, I'm OK. Some weekends, I make 5-8 dollars a day but it's the monthly goal helping me to pay my bills that I look at.

I may be in a minority here but MyView is my favorite company. I would hope that you don't actually wait for their emails and just go to the site when you're up to it.

I used to and wouldn't qualify for any. Usually after trying 2 they had no more for me.

I may be in a minority here but MyView is my favorite company. I would hope that you don't actually wait for their emails and just go to the site when you're up to it. I sometimes get 8 surveys in a row, mostly the magazine surveys. At 600 points each, it adds up and they take anywhere from 5-12 minutes. We're all different, we all have our favorites so you have to do what's best for you. I don't so much look at the time...if I am home anyway, I put on some nice music and just go with it until I hit my goal. My goal every day is about $20...if I make 10, I'm OK. Some weekends, I make 5-8 dollars a day but it's the monthly goal helping me to pay my bills that I look at.

I understand and see where your coming from, but to me when a Survey company goes from 2000-3000 points for a 20 minute survey down to 800 points for a 20 minute survey that is a huge difference.

I'm sitting on 59,070 points. I guess I missed the amazon that someone told me was up last week. I don't know how I missed it, I look every morning. Well now even if I do see it, I'm just going to wait till I get 66,000 for a $50.00 amazon. It is 4,000 less points needed to get a $50.00 then getting 2 35,000 points witch is 70,000 points. it's all good cause I'm saving amazons now for Christmas so I have 2 more months to save up. Already have $200.00 in amazon. And we all know I can save them because of my gloating about the sofa-sleeper. Then for next summer I'm going to save for a pool. There is one in amazon 20 ft X 10 ft X 48 inches for $750.00. I can't wait for spring to see how much I will have saved. :D:D:D