How does a survey panel get into the Top 10 ranking?

greeneyeddevils

Just a quick question...wondering how some of these survey companies get into the Top 10 survey sites & others don't even make the list...

Survey site in question I think would be Tellwut...how is this company not in the Top 10 survey sites?

In regards to payments I've had nothing but good luck from this company since I've begun..they've always paid out their rewards to me...If I've ever had any questions they're always answered for me in a timely manner...I know there will be people saying that they've been ripped by them but on a whole there must be a bunch of us Tellwut survey takers that have been paid on time & received gift certs as per say in their program...

Just wondering how we get them in the TOP 10 on here...

thanks Green

I have no idea how rankings work. (for the record)

My concern with Tellwut is that they're okay for now but it's obvious they aren't asking any "real" survey questions and I'm concerned they're going to go downhill eventually (and quickly). I hope I'm wrong, but it seems a lot like Paidviewpoint and their trait surveys and while Paidviewpoint is an okay site for me, I wouldn't really recommend it to other people nor would I put it in a top 10.

So I guess for me Tellwut is a good site right now, but I wouldn't feel comfortable having it as a "top 10" unless they were asking "real" survey questions and had proved their staying power.

I have no idea how rankings work. (for the record)

My concern with Tellwut is that they're okay for now but it's obvious they aren't asking any "real" survey questions and I'm concerned they're going to go downhill eventually (and quickly). I hope I'm wrong, but it seems a lot like paidviewpoint and their trait surveys and while paidviewpoint is an okay site for me, I wouldn't really recommend it to other people nor would I put it in a top 10.

So I guess for me Tellwut is a good site right now, but I wouldn't feel comfortable having it as a "top 10" unless they were asking "real" survey questions and had proved their staying power.

I agree with you....that's my wonder with Tellwut...seems they have tons of members...how they're paying out all the rewards has me wondering...I wish they'd go the route of longer surveys for more points...even 15-25 min surveys for a few hundred points would be a decent start...Just don't know what the point of all the single survey questions are for? How can they use the results for anything since 3/4 of the results I look at have the "NA" answer more then ever now...