Ipsos on OO what do they expect?

fiestyvermin

I go to OO and I get a 15pt for Ipsos the very first question:

Please indicate whether there are children in your household in the following ranges:

Under 12

12-17

Heres the screw. It will only let me select one or the other. For every choice it changes who knows what they are looking for or what the right response is. 50-50 just click and hopefully lol. More surveys pull this garbage every day and they wonder why there responses are TRASH.

Its annoying that the companies paying OO, Myview, mysurvey, Toluna, and others let them pull this and continue to pay for garbage.

I go to OO and I get a 15pt for ipsos the very first question:

Please indicate whether there are children in your household in the following ranges:

Under 12

12-17

Heres the screw. It will only let me select one or the other. For every choice it changes who knows what they are looking for or what the right response is. 50-50 just click and hopefully lol. More surveys pull this garbage every day and they wonder why there responses are TRASH.

Its annoying that the companies paying OO, Myview, Mysurvey, Toluna, and others let them pull this and continue to pay for garbage.

I see that all the time and how can you be. honest when they don't let you choose the answer that pertains to you.I hate doing Ipsos surveys as it is but I hate it even more when it's on another site.I had one from Pinecone yesterday on OO