recyclebank.com

Anh-Hoang

just found a new (I guess) site guys

similar as Tellwut.com but here we LEARN and EARN => why not !!!???

check it and you'll know what I mean.

It's really not too similar to Tellwut. There are some questions and videos, but a large portion of earnings depends on if you have proof of recycling. My city doesn't participate so I've never been credited for home recycling. I've found the site to be a bit of a pain as it has Myview-itis in that rewards come and go and the reward you want might not be there once you have the right amount of points.

I just went to that site and don't understand what you're supposed to do. Proof of recycling how? Are you supposed to take pictures? They don't explain it...maybe you can, Anh, in simple terms.

This site isn't like Tellwut. There isn't always something to do everyday. This site is popluar among couponers. I follow a blog that tells you when there's an opportunity to earn points and I cash out for coupons.

This site isn't like Tellwut. There isn't always something to do everyday. This site is popluar among couponers. I follow a blog that tells you when there's an opportunity to earn points and I cash out for coupons.

Coupons??? Like 50cents off milk..things like that? Wow...wouldn't be worth the effort to do

I don't do those recycle things!!!

I just find video and lessons which contains small reading and pledge and points, nearly get enough points to redeem now. "just for fun" site :mrgreen: So yes, I DON'T REALLY RECOMMEND FOR PEOPLE FINDING TREASURE.

not being selfish, check out this site to get more useful information of all stuff (I just found it last 5 days): HIP2SAVE.COM