Global Opinion Panels (Synovate) site update

nj07208

So what happened to the points I had in synovate? :?:roll: And of course I-Say is out of Amazons. :cry: What the heck is wrong with these cotton pickin survey sites not getting enough amazons. This is ridiculous. People now are wanting amazons for Christmas.

I know you like AGC but I love cash.Give me the money......So is the new site up?Guess I'll have to go check.

Yes it is up. when you go to synovate there is a box you click that brings you to i-say and login with your i-say account. :roll:

So did your points transfer over?I had x amount of points at Ipsos and now I have 171 more points then before.I have no idea how many I had at Synovate but it wasn't that much.However I have no way of knowing if they are giving me what I deserve.So there's another survey company down the drain,it's not like I was getting that many surveys from them lately anyways.Oh well!Another one bites the economy's butt.

So did your points transfer over?I had x amount of points at Ipsos and now I have 171 more points then before.I have no idea how many I had at Synovate but it wasn't that much.However I have no way of knowing if they are giving me what I deserve.So there's another survey company down the drain,it's not like I was getting that many surveys from them lately anyways.Oh well!Another one bites the economy's butt.

Well at synovate you needed 5,000 points for a $5.00 amazon card, and I had 3500 points. There were more points in my i-say account but I don't know if they were equivalent to for 3,500 points. :?

I dumped Ipsos in April, and now they are back in my life. I guess I will have to dump them again. The points are all different, they didn't transfer properly. Ipsos shows that I have 6 points (.60) and I had 2,360 (2.36) at Synovate. Thank God I cashed out at Synovate as soon as I had enough to do so. I dumped Ipsos for the same reason many people did, lousy pay for long surveys. My guess is that they will be even lower now.

There are many people posting on Facebook about missing points. Emails to both companies about point transfer seem to be going unanswered. I'm wondering if we're all S.O.L.

the new site is showing that I only have enough points for a $10 cashout!

I noticed that the points for the "Not a Match" surveys were transferred at 10 points each. I remember every time I was told I was not a match for a survey, the exit page telling me I would get 100 points, am I remembering this incorrectly?

Thanks.

the new site is showing that I only have enough points for a $10 cashout!

I noticed that the points for the "Not a Match" surveys were transferred at 10 points each. I remember every time I was told I was not a match for a survey, the exit page telling me I would get 100 points, am I remembering this incorrectly?

Thanks.

Synovate was 100 points worth 10 cents. At Ipsos, 10 points is worth 10 cents. So they are the same.

I got the email from Ipsos on how to transfer over. They even gave me a different code to put in, but it won't work, so now I can't take the surveys they are sending me because they aren't being credited to my account. But it doesn't say that until you complete the survey, that is when the pop comes up and says that I am not completing it under a valid account.

I never got an e-mail from Ispos on how to transfer my points.I had 1100 in Synovate.I will give them a few more days and then I guess I will have to start emailing Ispos

Oh man, I had around 400+ points and after I finally got into Ipsos I only have 96 points. I used to have to have 5000 points for $5, now I need 1,000 points. I have the feeling that I won't be there long. 96 points and I need 1,000 to do anything. UGH!!