opinion outpost emails

avemaria

is there a way to cut down on or stop their email invites without cancelling your account? i get around 15 email invites per day from them and i'm not doing that site right now so i don't want their emails.. i thought about marking it as spam but i'm not sure if that would get back to them and they'd cancel my account.

I thought I read on her awile back that if you don't respond to any of the emails after awhile they stop sending them but I don't know if thats true.I don't do them as often either because I to am also close to that 600 mark.Can you stil do a survey now and then just to keep money in there but just don't cash out until January?

i don't know if the 'message' comes if your cashout level hits it or if the surveys done level hits it... i'm at about 575 between both sites. I thought about doing that also.. just do a random survey from time to time and build up and cashout at the beginning of the year.. i don't really want to do them that much more anyhow so it would be perfect for me to have that amount there in january.. but then again i can never count on some error wiping out my total so i'm just sitting where i am for now.

i don't know of the 'message' comes if your cashout level hits it or if the surveys done level hits it... i'm at about 575 between both sites. I thought about doing that also.. just do a random survey from time to time and build up and cashout at the beginning of the year.. i don't really want to do them that much more anyhow so it would be perfect for me to have that amount there in january.. but then again i can never count on some error wiping out my total so i'm just sitting where i am for now.

That is what I'm at 575 I thought when I have another 25.00 I would cash out and then just do a survey once in awhile although I am not crazy about it.Some sites if you are in active for some time they will delete your account.I know you said that you took a break from surveys and everything was the same when you came back but who knows now they always change the rules what is the other site

i don't know of the 'message' comes if your cashout level hits it or if the surveys done level hits it... i'm at about 575 between both sites. I thought about doing that also.. just do a random survey from time to time and build up and cashout at the beginning of the year.. i don't really want to do them that much more anyhow so it would be perfect for me to have that amount there in january.. but then again i can never count on some error wiping out my total so i'm just sitting where i am for now.

That is what I'm at 575 I thought when I have another 25.00 I would cash out and then just do a survey once in awhile although I am not crazy about it.Some sites if you are in active for some time they will delete your account.I know you said that you took a break from surveys and everything was the same when you came back but who knows now they always change the rules what is the other site

i wouldn't do another 25.. if you hit 600 they'll freeze it and not pay you until you report that you've claimed it.. both sites being OO and Surveyspot.. same company. I just remain active by updating profiles from time to time.. though i was completely off for 3 years with no activity and it was still there.. the emails never stopped..

i wouldn't do another 25.. if you hit 600 they'll freeze it and not pay you until you report that you've claimed it.. both sites being OO and Surveyspot.. same company. I just remain active by updating profiles from time to time.. though i was completely off for 3 years with no activity and it was still there.. the emails never stopped..

I don't do Surveyspot.I didn't realize that they would freeze your account.

I'd recommend creating a folder just for Opinion Outpost emails in your email account. With most email providers, you can create filters that would send those emails directly to the folder you specify so it cuts down on how much is in your inbox.

I don't do Surveyspot.I didn't realize that they would freeze your account.

if you earn 600 or more you'll get a message stating they won't pay anymore until they see that you've claimed it.. i'm not sure if reaching 600 with the last 25 would affect the entire 25 or not.. plus i wasn't sure if it would come when you just got close to 600..

i have gmail that refuses to use folders anymore.. they use labels instead.. so i'll probably just create a new email for OO and let it all go there instead.

Labels are the same thing as folders with gmail. You then create a filter to direct those emails into the folder/label.

i'll have to look at it some more.. i just didn't want the emails to show in my inbox and i don't really have use for them right now.. come to think of it i can probably redirect them to the trash now that i think about it.. don't know why i didn't think of that before.. that way they disappear and aren't reported as spam.

I think you got a bunch of emails from them because you signed up for "all possible survey". I just put a mark on "fair amount of times" so it doesn't show up too much. Go check your profile survey, I think it can be changed.

Iladytoo, I like your idea about filter, just realize that ^^