toluna

peach6

I know that a lot of people don't like Toluna and I would say it's not my favorite one either but I use it as a fill in when I'm not getting other surveys I will try to do a few of the surveys but I noticed in the last month or so that it is taking forever to get any credit for the surveys.I will go sometimes 2 weeks and then get the credit for only 1 survey.Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes...I have 2 pending a month old. I might get to 6,000 points by Easter! They used to be my favorite, I would go from one to another where it said "take another" but now like you, I use them as a fill-in when nothing else is available.

Yes...I have 2 pending a month old. I might get to 6,000 points by Easter! They used to be my favorite, I would go from one to another where it said "take another" but now like you, I use them as a fill-in when nothing else is available.

thanks cricket at least I know it's not just me

Did you know Toluna is the only survey company who'll allow you to suspend your account?I also think they said they would keep my points and I could come back when it was convenient to me.I did this back in July.I guess I thought I might like to rejoin if they ever got their act back on track.They asked me if I wanted to close it or have the other option.I wish all survey companies would do this.

Did you know Toluna is the only survey company who'll allow you to suspend your account?I also think they said they would keep my points and I could come back when it was convenient to me.I did this back in July.I guess I thought I might like to rejoin if they ever got their act back on track.They asked me if I wanted to close it or have the other option.I wish all survey companies would do this.

this kinda of a surprise to me. :o

too cheap, always 4000points/20min, did anyone get higher surveys?

I only do the high paying surveys, which are also the ones that usually take awhile to clear. If I get a survey that's 10 minutes or less, then I'll do those to - as long as the reward isn't a sweepstakes entry. I've had some take up to two months to clear, but it doesn't particularly worry me as the cashout threshold is kind of high points-wise and I've always been awarded the points eventually. It doesn't pay through paypal, so it's not a site that I'm particularly invested in, if that makes sense. I pay more attention to the sites I can use with amazon.com or paypal.

I only do the high paying surveys, which are also the ones that usually take awhile to clear. If I get a survey that's 10 minutes or less, then I'll do those to - as long as the reward isn't a sweepstakes entry. I've had some take up to two months to clear, but it doesn't particularly worry me as the cashout threshold is kind of high points-wise and I've always been awarded the points eventually. It doesn't pay through paypal, so it's not a site that I'm particularly invested in, if that makes sense. I pay more attention to the sites I can use with amazon.com or paypal.

idylatoo you can get an amazon from taluna. It cost 75,000 points and it is a "tango" card. You get it in 2-3 days. But you have to go to Toluna to were it Say's it's processed then follow the instructions to redeem a "tango" and get an amazon through them. If you need help in doing so PM me and I will give you step by step instructions of how to do so. :D

idylatoo you can get an amazon from taluna. It cost 75,000 points and it is a "tango" card. You get it in 2-3 days. But you have to go to Toluna to were it Say's it's processed then follow the instructions to redeem a "tango" and get an amazon through them. If you need help in doing so PM me and I will give you step by step instructions of how to do so. :D

I know, I just get the check because it's easier. :) I usually use it to fund a night out.