AMAZON :-) GIFT CARDS :-)

1957horses

My favorite AGC site is Swag Bucks.... I recently redeemed $80 worth of cards on Amazon for a beautiful iron headboard. I love AGC's because you can get just about anything from Amazon---

Hey hpilgrim 1,

I hope you know that you can get a $5.00 AGC for only 450 points. If you redeem Swagbucks for a high amount you get less AGC, it takes more points for a bigger cash out. For instances say you want a $100.00 amazon it cost 11,599 points from Swagbucks. Now that same 11,599 points buying 26 $5.00 AGC at 450 points each you would get $130.00 AGC so you get an extra $30.00 AGC for the same amount of points.. Only thing is you can only make 2 redemptions a day and only 5 in a month. I didn't know about the 5 in one month cause I had over 3-4000, so it took me a few months to redeem them all. But now I just redeem as soon as I get 450 points for a $5.00. :D

I did know that, thanks to someone on this site mentioning it. So when I signed up with Swagbucks, I knew I was going for the 450 point $5 AGC. I just let them rack up until I had enough. Also, just in case something went wrong with the site, or with my computer, I kept a separate list of each card's information.

I hope SB never changes that 450 point AGC!

I did know that, thanks to someone on this site mentioning it. So when I signed up with Swagbucks, I knew I was going for the 450 point $5 AGC. I just let them rack up until I had enough. Also, just in case something went wrong with the site, or with my computer, I kept a separate list of each card's information.

I hope SB never changes that 450 point AGC!

Well I'm glad you know that. :D It very well may have been me that typed it here, but someone else told me about 2 a day and 5 a month. :)

I found one of my posts:

"In the beginning when I first started saving up points I had over 2,000 and so I went to cash-out. And saw that you make more $$ by cashing out 450 points was a much better deal. So in that process I also found out you can only make 2 cash-outs a day AND only 5 per month. So it took 2 months in order to get paid $50.00 in of course for amazon's. I do not however know anything about other items for grabs. So with that being said, I now cash-in every 450 points." 1957horses

• 8 months later...

How does these Gift Cards really work? I'm kinda interested. I do remembered a friend of mine once told me that giving gift certificates was dumb, because they are like giving cash, but cash with limitations on how you can spend it. Yeah?

Well, it took me a two weeks, and I cashed out yesterday for $50 Paypal at Opinion Outpost. So that was nice. OTOH it took me many many many months to earn a measly $6 from Pinecone.

For amazon GC's, while it takes a lifetime to accumulate the points, Valued Opinion sent my $20 amazon GC literally within minutes after I redeemed the $22 (yes a $20 agc costs $22).

iPoll brought the agc's back under th $25 category. But, overall I prefer Visa Promo Codes though since I don't order much from amazon. I just redeemed $50 for one a few weeks ago and have yet to spend it.

I am trying to get to the 20,0000 point level with TellWut--I have over 16,000 which I've been accumulating since April or May iirc. That I think would get me a $50 amazon or walmart GC.

How does these Gift Cards really work? I'm kinda interested. I do remembered a friend of mine once told me that giving gift certificates was dumb, because they are like giving cash, but cash with limitations on how you can spend it. Yeah?

SPAM!

I have cashed out for a $20 Macy's GC from VO, a $25 TJ Maxx GC with mysurvey, and a $25 Mayc's GC from Myview and the Myview has arrived as of yesterday. It took 22 days for it to come and that is fast in this business. Still waiting on the others. I am not getting amazon nearly as much as I used to. But I will just not pay extra for an amazon card. But I have one card down and 2 to go!! Woohoo!