Superpoints - New Policy? Mad!

cricket

One of the people under me in Superpoints has 1400 points. She doesn't have Paypal, just Amazon. So she cashed in 600 points for a $5 card. Fine. Then she cashed in for a second one and got a message on screen saying she needs to keep a minimum 1,000 points in her account.

This doesn't even make sense since she now has 800 left. Has this happened to anyone else? She wrote to them but has not received a reply. I am annoyed because she is going to drop out now. It doesn't seem fair that they can hold her money!

One of the people under me in Superpoints has 1400 points. She doesn't have Paypal, just Amazon. So she cashed in 600 points for a $5 card. Fine. Then she cashed in for a second one and got a message on screen saying she needs to keep a minimum 1,000 points in her account.

This doesn't even make sense since she now has 800 left. Has this happened to anyone else? She wrote to them but has not received a reply. I am annoyed because she is going to drop out now. It doesn't seem fair that they can hold her money!

im thinking she is on the basic level which requires at least 1,000 points to cash out. instead of 1 $5 amazon , she should have gotten 1 $10 amazon which would have been 1,200 points.

Thanks, sky. If they would have let her cash out for 1200 points, what logic would now allow her to cash out at 600 points twice? Also, the $10 wasn't available, just the $5. I am still waiting for a reply :-( She also wrote to them, no reply yet.

Thanks, sky. If they would have let her cash out for 1200 points, what logic would now allow her to cash out at 600 points twice? Also, the $10 wasn't available, just the $5. I am still waiting for a reply :-( She also wrote to them, no reply yet.

hope its good news coming. if they reply at all. you know how that goes. thinking about that problem, you know they should have a drop down box or something to allow muliple quantities of a reward, then there wouldnt be this kind of junk going on. well anyways gl to your friend.