Mindfield

zephyl57

I quit them some time ago because I DQ from most of there surveys and then when I would do a survey it took months to credit my account.I don't know if they got better.

I quit them within a month of joining for the same reason - If I got a survey, I DQ'd from it. I never qualified for a survey and after one month of trying to, that was enough for me.

I was with them for a long time then quit -I was treated like others here.Then I let someone talk me into going back and they are still the same.I completed a survey on 7/6 for $5 and just got it put into my account today.Can you believe it took that long? I wrote to them about it and I felt their answer to be a little condescending so I wrote them to tell them.They said

"We are literally at the mercy of client as to how fast they fill their quota groups and when they decide to close the study". So if your patient then you wont mind joining.Their pay out threshold is $5 and they do send out PT's every once in awhile.Just don't expect fast service or payment from them .

I finally got one with them today an completed it. I am going to try a product and then I will be paid $5 for the follow up survey and even if it takes a couple of months to get paid, that is alright. I am finding that on most surey sites anyway.

I finally got one with them today an completed it. I am going to try a product and then I will be paid $5 for the follow up survey and even if it takes a couple of months to get paid, that is alright. I am finding that on most survey sites anyway.

I do them here and there. I was paid $10.00 for a test product a few weeks ago, and I to am supposed to do another test product and be paid $5.00. They did how ever raise the cashout threshold for a check, but if you want an amazon, you can cashout any amount. I did that a few weeks ago for a $3.00 amazon. And we all know how much I love amazon. :D