DUDES or Dudettes?

idylatoo

he's laughing at my frustration. Where is idylatoo :mrgreen:

Right here to say that she isn't laughing at your frustration. She said "SO SORRY" and then proceeded to tease/make a joke about your use of the word "dude" which has nothing to do with your difficulties with MyView. :mrgreen:

HAH that was a good one there iladytoo :lol: also a bit coincidental ^^

I still have strong sense that horse1957 is a dude! not a "she" who was born in 1957 like you guys think :roll:

Even if so, let's pretend like that because I'm not feeling comfortable while talking with girls :)

I still have strong sense that horse1957 is a dude! not a "she" who was born in 1957 like you guys think :roll:

Even if so, let's pretend like that because I'm not feeling comfortable while talking with girls :)

I hope you are kidding Anh because I'm pretty sure at least 90% of us are girls!! :lol:

I hope you are kidding Anh because I'm pretty sure at least 90% of us are girls!! :lol:

O DUDE now watcha gona do?? :oops:

A very confusing thread. Seems to be more about trying to find out members genders than anything. Anh Hoang are you not a girl? I guess I just assumed from your name that you were.

Not that it matters in the least. Just playing along with the topic at hand. :?

Way more women than men join survey sites, and the same gender split exists on most sites that discuss surveys. :) Quite a few of us here are ladies, but there are some men here and there. =)

Have you ever watched Finding Nemo?They have surfing turtles in it and it's surfer slang like " Hang 10 dude' and 'to all the dudes and dudettes lets like rock on and party" .To me it's surfer language and found a lot in California and Hawaii.