PaidViewpoint - Bye Bye

hpilgrim1

Yep, the site says when your trait score gets high enough you will get paid more and more surveys...hopefully its true.. :D

My trait score is at the highest 10000 for a month now but all I have gotten is 10 cents ones, but I do get it every day. I think once I got paid like 35 cents in a month, but everybody got that also................ :?

I don't have any idea why thay say you get more because I haven't as of yet, except the 10 cents every day................ :roll:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• idylatoo

• lizvasquez21

• peach6

I do it because it is easy and dosen't take much time but it takes a long time to get to 15.00.I don't know either why they say you will make more when your trait score is higher.........nobody here has posted that they make more

At 10 cents a day it takes 150 days to reach the $15.00 limit. So you get to cash out 2.3 times a year. O WOW, so a little over $30.00 a year...... :? I guess that is better then nothing. I mean hey 3 minutes a day gets you $30.00 were some sites you do 30 hours and get DQ so you get nothing......... :shock:

At .10 per trait survey it really is not worth it. .10 x 1 minute = to roughly about .60 per hour. What, did I hear slave wages? I understand this is not about getting rich, but come on. That's ridiculous!!!!

As someone previously stated it will take 150 days to get $15.00. Can you imagine how much they are making? I do understand it is more than $15.00 every 150 days. 30 days x 5 months = 150 days. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Fools rush in where angles dare to tread.

I am out of here.

Close account today. :?

At .10 per trait survey it really is not worth it. .10 x 1 minute = to roughly about .60 per hour. What, did I hear slave wages? I understand this is not about getting rich, but come on. That's ridiculous!!!!

As someone previously stated it will take 150 days to get $15.00. Can you imagine how much they are making? I do understand it is more than $15.00 every 150 days. 30 days x 5 months = 150 days. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

I am out of here.

Yep, I think I'll follow you car9og. I need 2 cents today then I might be right behind you............... :roll:

I'm wondering whether I should close my account as well. I've been with them for a little over a month, and faithfully completing their trait surveys every day, hoping that one day I'd have enough to get a real survey. But for now it just seems like endless trait surveys. I may just quit them and give up the dollars I've accumulated so far, if their surveys never come to anything substantial very soon.

Can anyone here put in a good word for them?

I'm wondering whether I should close my account as well. I've been with them for a little over a month, and faithfully completing their trait surveys every day, hoping that one day I'd have enough to get a real survey. But for now it just seems like endless trait surveys. I may just quit them and give up the dollars I've accumulated so far, if their surveys never come to anything substantial very soon.

I have had my trait score at the highest 10000 for 3 months and once got a survey that paid 33 cents. That is why I need 2 more cents to cah out. I'm done........... :x

Me. I fly through their surveys and I get paid instantly when I reach cashout. Yes, I only cash out three times a year but much like Pinecone, I don't have to worry about my answers being disqualified for rushing and I don't have to wait for my account to be credited (and then perhaps not credited at all). I get a "real" survey maybe once a month, but I really don't fret over it.

I generally use survey money as a treat for myself, so I never really groan over how long it takes to reach cashout for sites. My concerns are more or less how much trouble it is to get credited, how long it takes to get payment once I cashout, etc.

I guess overall it does me no harm to spend less than a minute a day when I'm already online doing stuff.

WOO HOO..................... :D

I FINNALLY CASHED OUT SECOND TIME...................... :lol:

Now I have money to pay for the HORSE dream catcher I won for bid on ebay yesterday ..................... :mrgreen:

WOO HOO..................... :D

I FINNALLY CASHED OUT SECOND TIME...................... :lol:

Now I have money to pay for the HORSE dream catcher I won for bid on ebay yesterday ..................... :mrgreen:

Yeah

I've been with Paidviewpoint for a while, and I do get .10 per survey, (or 'trait questions', as that's all I've gotten so far). Once you get the trait score to 10000, you get the .10. It's aggravating sometimes, but for the time it takes, I'll stick with it awhile.

I am out of here.

You have got your Math horribly wrong.

FYI:

.10 x 1 minute = $6.00 per hour

and NOT .10 x 1 minute = to roughly about .60 per hour like you said.

That, in combination with other surveys is worth it.

Cheers,

Shashank

I am out of here.

You have got your Math horribly wrong.

FYI:

.10 x 1 minute = $6.00 per hour

and NOT .10 x 1 minute = to roughly about .60 per hour like you said.

That, in combination with other surveys is worth it.

Cheers,

Shashank

But the trait surveys are 3 minutes NOT 1 minute................ :?

But the trait surveys are 3 minutes NOT 1 minute................ :?

I read quickly, so they only take me about 1 minute. They SAY 3 minutes, but they go by much more quickly if you're a fast reader. :)