https://www.usertesting.com/

lizvasquez21

Too bad. I was so interested, but I'd hate to add a webcam. Thanks for the info.

yeah, no web cam..it just records what you do on your computer screen, just your actions, not you.

The qualifications have been so specific lately I have not got to do many. I was doing great the first part of the year. Hopefully I can get back in on some soon.

me too...i made about 300$...then it just slowed down, now i'm making 30$ a week, not bad but its slow now, too many requirements...

I qualified for two focus groups at the first of this month. One for $50 and one for $40 and have had a few regular tests and mobile tests in between. If you join the mobile testing group you get a lot of opportunities especially if you have an iPad and/or iPhone. The requirements can still be pretty specific though. The mobile tests pay $15 instead of $10.

I was so interested, but I'd hate to add a webcam.

It's simple and doesn't even install. Just plug in the USB and it just launches through your browser with the screen recorder. That is unless you decide to install the software then you can. It's a funny looking camera but works great for recording video of you using the mobile device. IPEVO Point 2 View (P2V) USB Document Camera

There were 4 or 5 today I think I could have qualified for but I didn't get there in time to reserve a spot. :(

There were 4 or 5 today I think I could have qualified for but I didn't get there in time to reserve a spot. :(

That used to happen to me alot with Pollbuzer and paidviewpoints.com. Stinks! :?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I never got to try mobile testing...I signed up for it...they never sent me the camera for it...so I emailed them, they said they would send it...til now I have yet to receive it to mobile test.. :roll:

• 4 months later...

Usability testing is a used in user centered interaction design to evaluate a product by testing it on users. This can be seen as an irreplaceable usability practice, since it gives direct input on how real users use the system.

can you give me any information about software testing services.