A recent question on Tellwut...

seven

Do you hand out candy on Halloween at your house? We don't but it's only because we live in a very rural area and very rarely get any trick or treaters out here. I think in the 15 years we've lived here we've had 2 and they were both kids of family friends.

Do you hand out candy on Halloween at your house? We don't but it's only because we live in a very rural area and very rarely get any trick or treaters out here. I think in the 15 years we've lived here we've had 2 and they were both kids of family friends.

Same here. :?

I live in the city, but we're close to the main drag so we usually only get 1-3 stragglers as most parents don't want to take their kids that close to the busy street. I just stopped passing out candy the past few years because I don't need to eat the leftovers and it's an unnecessary expense at this point. I'd buy candy if I knew I'd be able to get rid of most of it.

When I lived in an apartment in the city years ago I would always get candy that I didn't like to hand out. That way I didn't feel the need to eat the leftovers. LOL 8)

My only weakness is anything with peanut butter in it. Especially Resse's cups. I will eat the whole bag if left alone with them for too long. :mrgreen:

When I lived in an apartment in the city years ago I would always get candy that I didn't like to hand out. That way I didn't feel the need to eat the leftovers. LOL 8)

My only weakness is anything with peanut butter in it. Especially Reese's cups. I will eat the whole bag if left alone with them for too long. :mrgreen:

Me too but with banana and reese's together mmmm good (that's how my bird Say's it) :shock:

I'll have to try that sometime. 8)

you know what a smores is ,right?well try it with a reese's instead of the chocolate bar.I first thought it sounded gross but I love all things with peanut butter so I gave it a try.Oh my goodness, I think it's even better then a chocolate bar.Well worth every bite.Probably the new best dessert I have ever tried!