Mysurvey crashed at the end of survey

footfree

I was taking survey no.911235942 over there and at the end the whole site crashes.When it comes back up and I clicked the survey it says it's now closed and I didn't get my points.Did anyone else do this survey and have this happen to them ?I emailed them about it but it's to soon to hear back yet.In fact I've had trouble with 3 sites just last week and no responses to any of my inquiry's.What's wrong with these companies?Doesn't seem like the survey takers are any kind of priority.If it wasn't for us they make no money ,ungrateful if you ask me.

I was taking survey no.911235942 over there and at the end the whole site crashes.When it comes back up and I clicked the survey it says it's now closed and I didn't get my points.Did anyone else do this survey and have this happen to them ?I emailed them about it but it's to soon to hear back yet.In fact I've had trouble with 3 sites just last week and no responses to any of my inquiry's.What's wrong with these companies?Doesn't seem like the survey takers are any kind of priority.If it wasn't for us they make no money ,ungrateful if you ask me.

I had the same problem it took me 30 min and when I was putting in the demographics it wouldn't go to the next it was just spinning. i did email them but I doubt I will get the credit.I had the same thing happen on SH yesterday right at the end it stopped haven't heard from them yet either. Very Aggravating

footfree the ## is 800-537-4097. There will be a man that will answer and tell him the survey ## and what happened. They are pretty good and usually credit your account right away. I had a problem last month and points were in my account before I even had a chance to hang up. (well a man answers during the day) They are there 9 am - 9 pm EST weekdays and 10 am - 6 pm Saturday's

a few times that has happens to me. A girl answered a few months ago at night and she too credited my account right away. :)

footfree the ## is 800-537-4097. There will be a man that will answer and tell him the survey ## and what happened. They are pretty good and usually credit your account right away. I had a problem last month and points were in my account before I even had a chance to hang up. (well a man answers during the day) They are there 9 am - 9 pm EST weekdays and 10 am - 6 pm Saturday's

a few times that has happens to me. A girl answered a few months ago at night and she too credited my account right away. :)

Great info to have thanks.I was to busy to call last night but later today when I checked they gave me my points.I wish all sites were as prompt as they were.

Great info to have thanks.I was to busy to call last night but later today when I checked they gave me my points.I wish all sites were as prompt as they were.

I am so glad it all worked out for you. We work hard mentally to get these surveys done. And people that don't do them think "O that's easy" but it isn't. there are a lot of things we as survey takers have to......................... :shock: