Opinion Outpost

chib44

I have been a member of OO for about 6 or 7 years never any issues.All of a sudden its like they fell of the earth, I tryed emailing them, nothig. When I go to sighn it it says no record of e mail address,any ideas I did nothing wrong Please help. By the way I love this site and all the work that must go into it . And all the posts.

I have been a member of OO for about 6 or 7 years never any issues.All of a sudden its like they fell of the earth, I tryed emailing them, nothig. When I go to sighn it it says no record of e mail address,any ideas I did nothing wrong Please help. By the way I love this site and all the work that must go into it . And all the posts.

I would call them (877)254-1234

• 1 month later...

Yeah ever since they bought SS it's been bad.

The top amound survey now is $1.50. Most are a buck. I never see anything $2 and up anymore. This site used to have a lot of $3 and $5 surveys but now it's mostly garbage. Sad thing is, it is still probably one of the best sites on the web and one of the only ones with an instant paypal cash out.

:( They were one of the best but no longer. I am DQ'd from most of their surveys, only accepted for 5 point surveys (50 cents). I opt out of opinionshere (OTX)surveys. Spend about 20 minutes DQ'd, then 20 minutes on a 5 point survey. Total 40 minutes for 50 cents. Will unsubscribe soon.

• 5 months later...

They are one of my favorites. I accrue about ten to fifteen dollars a week in Amazon gift cards. I can cash in points for a card as low as five dollars and I get the email code for it in minutes :P

They have a lot of partners so I get a chance at a lot of surveys. Getting screened out on surveys happens everywhere as the partnering sites administering the survey do the screening :|

It is like going fishing. Opinion Outpost is a lake in this analogy and this lake has a lot of fish. You just have to have the right bait (your demographics) to catch them 8)

• 4 months later...

Had a similar situation with OO saying my email address was not in the system. Also noticed I hadn't received a survey invite in a while. When I contacted OO they stated I had designated a survey invite as spam. Purely accidental and the situation has been corrected. Really need to get these laptop keyboard keys cleaned. Still think OO is one of the better programs and appreciate the instant PayPal credit.